MCYT AU

Guys I am obsessed with mcyt so I decided why not channel some of that obsession into the story I haven't updated in months? Anyway, this will have spoilers for Dream smp events so yeah. I started this before the great battle of November 16, so some things might not be up to date. You, Kirishima, and Bakugo are streamers who play on Dream smp. By the way: U/N means username and vc means voice chat. One more thing: can you guys tell me who your favorite mcyts are if you watch them? I don't get many comments aside from requests(if you requested something and it's not here it probably will be eventually). Anyway, enjoy!

Y/N POV
You blinked your eyes open and sat up in bed. Kirishima and Bakugo were still asleep. You picked up your phone to check the time, which was 1:47 pm.
"What were we even doing last night..." you muttered. Eventually the memories came flooding back. "Oh yeah, we were helping Tubbo escape from Manburg,"
"Hm?" Kirishima adjusted his position and looked up at you with his wandering eyes. (By the way if you know what song that's from you are amazing)
"I was just remembering what we were doing last night," You whispered, trying not to wake Bakugo.
"Oh yeah, that was fun." Bakugo turned over and looked at you and Kiri. "Yes I'm awake I have been for about a half hour." He said, noticing your shocked facial expressions.
"Do you guys want to get back on the smp?" You asked. They both agreed, and you all got up and sat down at your gaming setups, then opened discord and logged on. Tubbo, Wilbur Soot, Tommyinnit, and Nihachu were already in a vc, while Tommy streamed. Technoblade was still online from last night.
"Hey guys!" You said, getting into the vc.
"Oh hey! Thanks for, uh, getting me to Pogtopia safely!" Tubbo greeted you.
"No problem!" Kirishima replied.
"Guys, I'm still- I'm still mad at Technoblade a little. He fucking betrayed Pogtopia by killing Tubbo. No one fucking kills Tubbo!" Tommy said, showing hints of anger in his voice as it rose in volume.
"Yeah, but remember, he also killed Schlatt, Quackity, and himself in the process. I don't think he wanted to kill Tubbo, but he had to in order to kill the Manburgians." You reminded him.
"U/N's got a point.." Wilbur said.
"Tommy, I'm not too mad." Tubbo spoke up.
"Yeah, I don't see what he could gain from betraying us." Niki/Nihachu quietly reasoned.
"He could gain chaos, Niki. Techno didn't join looking to help, he joined looking for battle."
"Yeah, well that doesn't mean he'll just switch sides whenever he wants! The guy's gotta have SOME loyalty!" Bakugo said loudly.
"I mean, he did say he wanted enemies..." Kirishima said.
"I thought you settled this in the pit, Tommy." Wilbur mentioned. 
"Wil, I'm going to be honest. The pit was a terrible idea. You're going insane! Blowing up Manburg is a terrible idea!" Tommy shot back.
"Wilbur, Tommy's right. Blowing Manburg up is not a good idea. Tommy, I know Technoblade has told you that the only universal language is violence, but maybe he's wrong. We could discuss negotiations with Schlatt. And if that doesn't work, maybe we can prove Wilbur wrong instead of Techno." You suggested.
"What do you mean?" Bakugo asked.
"Remember when he said killing Schlatt wouldn't do anything?" Y/N replied, a smirk in their voice.
"Wait-" Nihachu started to say before Wilbur cut her off.
"I said that because then Quackity would be in power, then GeorgeNotFound. It'd still be bad." He explained.
"Hmm. Tubbo, does Manburg have anyone who could take the throne besides them?" You asked.
"No, I don't think so. Why?" Tubbo answered.
"Then we might be able to take them out if there's no one else." You said.
"Wait, but what about the citizens? It's not like we can kill half the server." Niki jumped in.
"We make them afraid of us." Wilbur said simply.
"wILBUR NO," You, Tommy, and Tubbo said at the same time.
"wILBUR YES," The brown-haired male replied. "I WILL BLOW UP MANBURG."
"WILBUR-" You began.

✨t i m e  s k i p✨

3rd Person POV
Y/N, Kirishima, Bakugo, and Tommy were Netherite searching to get more materials incase there would be a need to fight anytime soon. All 4 of them were on a discord call, but it was completely silent. The only noise was the sound of placing and exploding TNT, with the occasional ancient debris being mined.
"Soo..." Kirishima said, trying to stir up conversation.
"Shut up." Tommy said, clearly upset.
"Hey! Don't say that!" Y/N scolded him. "I know you're probably upset, but there is still things to do! Besides, just because Technoblade killed Tubbo doesn't mean he's the traitor.."
"'Doesn't mean he's the traitor,' Of course it means he's the traitor! Who else could it be?!"
"Wilbur-" Bakugo snickered.
"Not now, Katsuki." Y/N was about to continue, but Tommy beat them to it.
"Good point. Wilbur could be the traitor. Or both of them could be!" Tommy yelled. "Sorry, Mom!" He called out.
"Tommy, calm down-" Y/N tried to reason with him.
"No, I won't calm down! I-" The boy continued to rant.
"Should I get Tubbo?" Kirishima privately messaged Y/N.
"Please." Y/N messaged back. Kirishima messaged Tubbo, trying to get him to join the call, while Y/N tried to keep TommyInnit under control. Tubbo eventually joined the call, and Y/N, Kirishima, and Bakugo left the vc and went into a different one.
"Schlatt is a really big problem. He's caused so much pain and distress for so many people..." Y/N muttered.
"Yeah... we need to take him down." Bakugo agreed.
"The three of us can do it with the power of love!" Kirishima said determinedly. 
"What the hell, shitty hair, that's so corny... but it just might be true." Bakugo smirked.
"Yeah... we'll help get L'manburg back, then we can go back to the Dream Smp. Or stay in L'manburg. Whatever we decide." Y/N smiled.
"Yeah... I'm getting hungry. Let's go out for breakfast." Kirishima offered.
"Yeah, lets go!" Y/N stood up and logged off. Their boyfriends did the same, then they all went to breakfast. Little did they know what would happen on everyone's beloved Smp in just a few days...

Holy Asahi that's the longest chapter I've written in my life. I did have to spend a bit of time figuring out what pronouns to put but eventually went with they/them as it's the closest thing to gender neutral. Anyway, have a pleasant 24 hours, and I'll see you next time. Bye!
Word count: 1135