Information

Dreamland Library

Have you ever read a book that you absolutely loved and just wanted to share with the world? Well, here is the place for you!

Dreamland Library is a place for you to squeal about and share your absolute favorite books on Wattpad.

How will you do this? You will send the book to either our PMs or our email. Email will be more helpful for us as we get a lotta PMs, but we understand not everyone wants to share their email, which is completely okay!

Our email: dreamlandcommunity7@gmail.com

Rules and Other Specifics

For a book to qualify to be featured here, it must meet the following criteria:

☆ Be a completed book

☆ Have 10+ chapters AND update semi-frequently (1-2 times a month) if it is ongoing. This way you actually have material to gush about and people searching have an idea of what they're looking at and if it'll be updated.

☆ It MUST follow Wattpad guidelines. No smut one-shot books, no romanticized rape/incest/dubious consent/etc.

I won't demand stories be in English but this book will likely draw a larger English-speaking crowd. So more a warning.

We will have a section for every Wattpad genre with stories separated by that. The genres will be in alphabetical order. Subgenres *might* be added if popularly requested.

If we receive more praise for a book that already has praise, we will take down the initial chapter and add the praise to it. Each chapter can hold five praise for the same story. After that, we post a second chapter. Why? Because if the book is getting praised that much, it deserves to be shown by casual scrollers so they may know to check it out.

Please keep your praise PG-13.

Form

Their Username:
Their Book:
Mature?: (if so, please explain how, if you aren't sure how, as it isn't in the story yet, that's fine)
Your Username: (for emails)
Anonymous Or Public: (do you want your username shown)
Your Praise:

Other Dreamland Projects:

We realize that a lot of people are wanting to get their stories out there, so we have a few different ways to do just that: 

💤 Book Clubs: DreamlandCommunity is a community that started with book clubs.  Most of our books circle around this.  We have four different book clubs that we highly suggest you check out.  If you want a single place where they're detailed, along with pros and cons, we suggest looking at our Dreamland Community book's Book Club Guide chapter.

💤 Discord: Dreamland has a discord with many active people that all Wattpaders are free to join.  You can either use the link in our bio or PM us for the link.  If you do not know what discord is, it's an app/website where you can message with many other people.  We have multiple different channels to supply as fun a time as possible, as well as a place to talk about your books and a place for writing marathons/sprints.

💤 Raid: If you just want to check out awesome stories we find, check out Dreamland Raid, where we feature new and undiscovered authors!

💤 Reviews, Graphics, Help, Oh My!: We also have a Review Shop, Graphic Shop, and Help Book for any interested!