You Are The Shell to My Tortoise

Title: You Are The Shell to My TortoiseAuthor: LotteStarburst Status: Complete (160k+ words)Mature: No Notable Tags: Slow Burn, Friends to Lovers, Boarding School Summary: 

AuthorLotteStarburst 
Status: Complete (160k+ words)
Mature: No 
Notable Tags: Slow Burn, Friends to Lovers, Boarding School 
Summary

Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnold's problem--she does her best to pay attention in class and attends gym like a good, normal student.

Unfortunately, she just so happens to be his assigned desk partner in many classes. She's frequently forced to wake him in English class and ends up earning the unofficial title of Nolan's Wake-up Alarm--a title that nobody in the entire school covets. The last thing she wants is to interact with him more than she absolutely has to. One day, their gym teacher sends her to bring him back to class, which he always skips for some reason. When she accidentally shines her flashlight in his sleeping face, it triggers a chain of events that gradually intertwines their lives together.

It's hard to be a normal student when you start befriending the school oddball. It doesn't help that he has more secrets than the Big Ben has stairs.

 It doesn't help that he has more secrets than the Big Ben has stairs

Praise for You Are The Shell to My Tortoise...

thrillraiser: This story contains many unexpectable unexpected twists with great humor and teen romance. Every character in this book is precious. You don't find any villains in this book, but as I said, you will be attacked by loads and loads of twists