Obsidian: Awakening

Title: Obsidian: AwakeningAuthor: Siennafrost Status: Complete (I, Cross, think, though it is not marked as such)Mature: Yes, why in summaryNotable Tags: Dark Fantasy, Enemies to Lovers, Tragedy, Middle East, HistoricalSummary: 

AuthorSiennafrost 
Status: Complete (I, Cross, think, though it is not marked as such)
Mature: Yes, why in summary
Notable Tags: Dark Fantasy, Enemies to Lovers, Tragedy, Middle East, Historical
Summary

***This book is being considered for traditional publishing by three agents and may be taken down without warning at anytime. If you decide to read and are caught in the middle when that happens, PM me.***

The short blurb:
Hot af warriors on horseback and the women (and men) who make their lives a living hell.

The Summary:
In a world where the desert splits into black and white, the outcome of a centuries-long war rests in the hands of a legendary male prostitute, a young girl born to carry the weight of nations, a wife who lives to kill her husband, and a conqueror who must become a tyrant to save an empire-all of whom must sacrifice what they treasure most or become the monsters they need to defeat.

CONTAINS VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE AND NON-EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT 

Praise for Obsidian: Awakening

Novel_Worm: In her story about unbreakable wills put under pressure, Sienna references how people, like Obsidian, can be deadly when broken. The cast of multiple main characters is very well developed--almost better than the believable world! For seasoned fantasy readers, this grim-dark epic fantasy will leave you feeling all sorts of ways about the characters and the story.