The Point

Title: The Point Author: BeginningsEnding Status: Ongoing, W/Sat updatesMature: Yes, violenceNotable Tags: Fantasy Adventure, Bad Boy, Love Triangle, Steampunk, MisfitsSummary: 

Title: The Point 
AuthorBeginningsEnding 
Status: Ongoing, W/Sat updates
Mature: Yes, violence
Notable Tags: Fantasy Adventure, Bad Boy, Love Triangle, Steampunk, Misfits
Summary

Ever since birth Haven has been raised to become the perfect woman. She has been taught which forks to use when, how to walk properly, and of course how to smile through anything. However, when her brother goes missing all these lessons are suddenly are useless.

Haven has to journey to the Under if she wants any hope of saving her brother. She's not fit to be in the dark eery streets of the Under. All kinds of dangers lie here waiting to take a bite out of her, but if she wants to find her brother must make a dangerous deal with one particular snake who resides deep in the Under.

Will this lady survive the Under?

Or will she run for safety?

Praise for The Point...

Decembra1998: I have no idea where to begin. Oh, yes I do. It is a fantastic read. The characters are well written and there are many to love or hate or have them grow on you. The plot is unique, I haven't read quite a plot like that in a while or possibly ever. The fantasy aspect of the world is beyond interesting, and I don't want to give any spoilers. I can say this book is worth the read and my friend is major talented and if her book ever got published I'd be the first to buy. I could go on and on but that would spoil it.