Sushi and Sea Lions

Title: Sushi and Sea Lions Author: RCorsini  Status: Complete Mature: YesNotable Tags: Friends to Lovers, Contemporary Romance, Artist, Baseball, ChicklitSummary: 

Author: RCorsini 
Status: Complete
Mature: Yes
Notable Tags: Friends to Lovers, Contemporary Romance, Artist, Baseball, Chicklit
Summary

Daniela Verdi is the star of her own life, a professional ballerina with the perfect finance boyfriend. She never dreamed the show would end. When her life is upended by circumstances out of her control, she is forced to move back home to Queens devastated.

Vincent LaBate has a perfect life, a high paying job, a beautiful wife and family, and a house on Long Island. That is until it isn't anymore. When the facade of a perfect life crumbles around him, he moves back to Queens, revisiting parts of himself he didn't realize he missed to eventually figure out who he is.

The pair collide and forge a tentative friendship. While Daniela is deciding what she wants next and Vinny is grappling with his new life the pair meet in the middle. However, things are complicated. Daniela is a hopeless romantic and Vinny has baggage.

Sometimes, even soul-deep love might not survive.

Praise For Sushi and Sea Lions

icymonkey2004: Relatable in every aspect, I recommend this book to everyone who wants to read something different from the "Romance" genre. You won't be disappointed, I promise.