A/N - IMPORTANT

Just an authors note to tell you a few things!

First off, if you have not read my fan fiction, Swan Song, read that first. These scenes are little tidbits from that fan fiction, although from different peoples POV's, or scenes that I did not put in there. Just a reminder, this is a Sokeefe Fanfiction!

You dont need to read the rest of this note, but there is some helpful information if you want it so here you go-

On that note, I will be reminding you what ships are in this story.

Sokeefe

Bianex

Glam

Wylinh

And Fitz is just a simple loner... Sorry not sorry...

The next thing, no, these are not in order. I will have when they take place in the story, including the chapter or approximate location. 

They might be super long, or super short, kinda just depends on the scene... They are kinda Oneshots in their own way...

Also, at the end of each chapter, I will put down 'Requests' in bold. Pretty much, you can comment there and request a specific scene you want done from Swan Song in a different POV. I will try to get all of them done! Also, I will not be doing any intimate scenes or swearing so please don't request that. Other then that, I will do it.

Last, but certainly not least, Thank you guys so much for your support!! 

And now, I will let you guys read.