-1-

All my life I could only remember wanting to be a strong woman, who didn't care about them self. Someone who would protect the city and its inhabitants. A heroine.

When I was a little girl, I was different, not in a mental or physical way, but as in super human. My parents didn't want me. They thought I was a freak. They sent me to a school. One they said was for "people like me." Yeah right. I was only 10 years old and they shipped me half across the world. I went from living life in America to living in The Institute in Australia.

I hated it at first, it was terrible! I was quiet and shy and I didn't know what to do with myself. So I focused on harnessing my power and by the age of 15, I had mastered it. Then by age 16, I had met my three best friends. Their names are Kourtney, Stella and Scarlett. They had powers just like me.

Age 19 we went out to a club where we met our boyfriends Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton. Now at age 21 we've known the guys for a couple years. Everything is great. Hi my name is Blair or Blue Shock, Whichever you want is fine. Kourtney is Phase. Stella is Midnight Shadow and Scarlett is Flamea. Together, we're, The Sisters of Midnight.

Hey! Thanks for reading this chapter even though it was kind of sucky. I really enjoy feedback so comment if theres anything i should change or if you think something is really good, Also vote and share with your friends! You shoud read illusion too. It's a Harry Styles fic, it's Tyla's story. Thanks, bye!

-Mackenzie (P.S the attachment is what the girls look like.)