Him

Rez's pov.

I only realized how tired I was when I got back to my room

asmee has left the room and it was just me and faith I jumped on the bed

"I'm so tired I feel like sleeping with all my makeup" I cried

"As good as that might sound you'll regret it tomorrow morning, don't worry I have a life saver."

She pulled something out of her makeup kit

"What's that?" I raised a brow

"It's for wiping makeup which means you don't have to scrub your face in the bathroom for minutes"

She helped me with my jewelry I yanked the head tie off then she cleaned my face.

"Wow that was so fast"

"I know right, now all you have to do is wash your face and change"

"Ok I'll be back"

When I got to the bathroom I washed my face wearing my pjs I looked at myself in the mirror I'll soon be a wife I couldn't get that thought off my mind I couldn't wait honestly, just one more day and a new life awaits I got out of the bathroom and faith was already asleep.

I layed down falling asleep,tomorrow will be my last night here.

...
I was woken up with the same energy as yesterday

My makeup and everything was done again I looked even better than I did yesterday

My mom came into my room

"I just wanted to speak to you now cause I know today will be a very busy day after the whole celebration you will need energy for your morning flight."

"Yeah, sit mom."

She sat on my bed and spoke up

"i don't know when we will get to meet again but honey I'll miss you so much. I know living here is difficult but this kind of things makes you stronger cause you never know what might come your way and to me Well Allahmdulillah you've won my heart, you've been a good daughter to me and I wish you will be a good wife to your husband. I won't be close to you anymore it's possible we won't see for 5months or even a year but you'll always be in my heart and I hope I'll be in yours."

I felt like crying as she was speaking my mother my everything I missed her so much already.

"Don't cry dear" she said also trying not too

I sniffed "ok ma-a" I stuttered

"Just promise to call me all the time to ask for anything okay?"

I nodded

And we hugged

This really were cherished moments.

...
When mom got out of my room all the girls came to escort me out everyone was eager to be by my side and take pictures with me I was overwhelmed and well tired of shouts.

the wedding today was happening in the hotel so we took the lift to the roof the place was decorated really beautifully flowers food simple music this was all for me.

"I'll take a picture" i said

I took pictures and the videos posting them on my Instagram I highlighted them cause I never wanna loose these memories.

I was seated faith was about to go away then i told her to stay with me and she stayed for some minutes and later complained about having something to do