Family dinner

Rez's pov.

I knocked on my dad's living room door

"Come in" he answered

when I got in I noticed he was wearing a different attire not the one I saw him wearing this morning.

I said salam and he answered like he didn't want to.

"take a seat" he pointed to the floor and I sat down on the cold tiles

"How many hours did I say you should spend?" He asked

"Two"

"How many did you actually spend?"

"4hours" I lied

"4hours?" He raised a brow

"Fiv-ve" I stuttered it was just 4hours and thirty minutes.

"Good, I don't know what made you spend that amount of time really, but I've been waiting for you to bring back the car cause there was somewhere very important me and your uncles needed to be and we couldn't take the small car, but that's not it Really. you were suppose to bring back the foods stuffs on time so the people who payed for food in this hotel restaurant could get their food but no! I had people demanding for refunds and so much drama"

"I'm sorry dad" i apologized my head staring at the carpet

"You can keep your Sorry to yourself, I really don't know why you kids can't do anything properly these days, but don't worry you will be leaving soon."

What did that even mean? and I couldn't even ask.

"Now get out"

I quickly scrambled out of the living room

I decided to go to my room because, well I didn't want to see anybody and thank god asmee was in school so no one would be there to bother me.

I so badly wanted to talk to my sister but I didn't have a cellphone.

I huffed

When I got to my room I grabbed a novel from my room shelf to read

I tried reading it but I couldn't even concentrate to read it so I decided to return to the ground floor even though I didn't want to see sarina but well I have no choice.

When I got downstairs was happy to see no sight of sarina I went to the reception taking a seat.

living in a hotel was fun but gets very annoying sometimes it's fun cause you get to see lots of people different families every single day, and Well it's boring cause you actually want to live in a house for once in your life.

people came asking for directions people making bookings and what not while I was sitting enjoying seeing people coming in and going out my peace was cut short when sarina appeared.

she took a seat beside me smiling ear to ear
I pretend not to see her hoping she wouldn't open her Can of worms

"So..What's up cuz, what goes on." She said looking at me

"Nothing!"

"Lol" she gave me a weird look.

Thank God we were interrupted by kids asking for directions I gave them directions but offcourse that wasn't gonna stop sarina

"Well it's good to finally see you or sit with you since it's like you've turned to a celebrity I hardly see you"

was she for real? I thought