Chapter 1

Zak's POV

*Beep beep beep*

I heard a loud sound as I sleepily opened my eyes.
I rubbed my eyes and started rolling around in my bed.
But not for long, because the annoying machine on my nightstand kept beeping.

"Staaahp" I yelled half awake to the alarm while still lying in my bed.

"Oh my goooooooood" I shouted as I slowly sat up in my bed, turning my alarm off

The silence appeared again.
I stretched my arms as a yawned, still sitting in my comfy bed.
I started staring at the white wall next to me, like it would be the most interesting thing.

After a few minutes, I slowly got out of my bed, sliding my feet in my black slippers.
I grabbed my phone with the blue phone case from the nightstand and slid it into the pocket of my oversized light blue hoodie i wore.
I stretched my arms once more as I slowly started walking out of my room.

I walked out and shut the door behind me.
I walked into the living room.
There was no one in there.
My parents usually sit in the living room, watching TV, or eating breakfast as I wake up and they always say 'good morning to me'.
But not today.
Today I was alone in the house.
Then I remembered what they said yesterday.
They went on a business trip early in the morning.
I shrugged as I walked towards the kitchen.

It's not rare that I'm alone at home.
My parents are running a company called 'Benzies'.
They make custom sneakers and shoes for people, even for celebrities, what means that the mentioned brand is very popular.
My parents have a lot of money, so we can say we are rich, but my parents need to travel travel a lot to attend on meetings, plan the advertising, discuss the number of sales, etc.
That means I'm sometimes alone at home for weeks.

We are living in a beautiful, big house.
My sister, who is a few years older than me, moved out 2 years ago, because she wanted to live with his boyfriend.
A year ago they married and now they're a happy married couple.

But sadly, I won't live here for much longer.
In two months, I will be 20 years old and my parents told me that I should move out, because they have other plans.
Honestly, I have no idea where I will move.
I was looking for a house to rent, but there are no house that is good and I can afford it without a roommate.
It roomate would not be that bad, I'm just terrified by the thought of living with a complete stranger.

I opened the fridge and looked in it, hoping that there was still some remaining pizza from yesterday.
I sighed and closed the door of the big white fridge as I didn't find any  leftover.
I opened the cupboard and grabbed two slices of bread from the plastic pack.
I put them in the toaster and turned it on.

"I guess only plain toast for me today"
I whispered, knowing no one hears me anyway

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, turning it on and unlocking it.
I opened Twitter and scrolled through a few Fanarts.
I also retweeted some, because these artists did a pretty good job.

After a few minutes, I heard the toaster clicking.
I shoved my phone back in my pocket,  grabbed the two fresh toasts and put them on a clean plate.
I walked back to the living room and sat down on the comfortable white couch.
I grabbed the TV remote and turned on the TV.
A famous cartoon appeared on the screen: Spongebob Squarepants.
I'm a grown man, but I started watching it while eating my toasts, because I always loved that show and I was still in half-asleep state.

In about 10 minutes, I finished my toasts, put the plate in the dishwasher, turned off the TV and walked back into my room.
I recorded two videos yesterday evening, so recording a new video today wasn't necessary.
I sent the two recording to Skoppy asking him/her to edit it for me.
He/she agreed.
I started searching for houses again, because I've been searching for 4 months now and I didn't find anything.
I started to get worried.
After long hours of searching, I still didn't find anything.
I was upset because I felt like I wasted the whole day.

I opened Twitter and posted a tweet

Skeppy
Guys, I can't find a good house to rent, maybe I'll upload less videos in the next few months, because I only have 2 months left to move out. :(
I hope you understand
Love you all <3

I clicked on 'post' and stood up from my desk.
As I stretched my arms, I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket.
I grabbed it, turned it on and unlocked it.
The twitter app appeared on the notification bar.
I quickly tapped on it.

I immediately saw that Badboyhalo replied to my tweet:

SaintsOfGames
Oh poor muffin D:

I felt my phone buzzing again in my hands and saw that someone sent me a message.
I tapped on it.

Bad
Hey muffin, I saw your tweet, can you get on ts?

Skeppy
Sre but y

Badboyhalo
I have a good idea what you might also like, just get on TeamSpeak

Skeppy
Ok id u say so

I opened TeamSpeak, wondering what Bad's good idea could be.
About half a minute later, he hasn't joined my channel yet.
I started spamming him

Skeppy
Bad
Bad
Bad
Badboyhalo
Bad
Bad
Wherw are u
Bad
Bad
Bad
Baddddddd
Baddddddddddd
Baldboyhalo
Baldie

BadBoyHalo
Oh my goodness Skeppy what? >:O

Skeppy
Ehy didnt you join yet

BadBoyHalo
Skeppy be more patient, I was letting my Rat out to the garden

Skeppy
Yea surw just jojn my ts

BadBoyHalo
Ok but be patient muffin @_@

Word count: 1001