Chapter 2

Zak's POV

*user was moved to your channel*

"Hey Bad" I said with a sad tone

"Hi Skeppy! I have an idea"

"Uhh ok tell me"

"So I was also planning to move out, because my currents roommates are really messy and they smoke, sometimes in the house too"

"Uhh and?"

"So I have this friend, Cassandra, we were friends in high school. She is a very sweet girl and she told me that I could move in with her because she have 2 spare rooms and no roommates yet"
"My idea is that what if we moved in with her? I mean she is a stranger for you, but we were friends for years and she is very sweet and polite"

"You know what? Ok, I agree, we can move in, but does she know about me moving in?"

"Not yet, but I'm sure she will be ok with it. She is pretty quiet so there is no chance she will bother any of us"

"She sounds cool. Ok, we can move in in two months"

"Yeeey we finally move in :D"

"Thanks Darryl, that means a lot to me, I had no clue where I'll stay, I started to think about being in a hotel but it would be really expensive, so thanks again, talk to you later, I think I'll start packing now"

"No problem, I'm so happy that we're finally meeting, I think I'll also start packing, bye Zak!"

I smiled

"Bye Darryl"

*user disconnected from your channel*

I threw myself on my bed, still smiling.

I can't believe I will finally meet with Darryl.
And move in with him right away.
I'm so happy.
I don't need to worry anymore.
I also wonder how's that girl like.
Darryl told me she is sweet and quiet and they were good friends.
But it will be good to make a new friend.
Her name is Ca-
Cassy-
Cassa-
Cassandra!
I remember now.

I stood up again and sit down on my gaming chair.
It was around 5pm.
I started to record a 'trapping 100 kids' video with Spifey.
We both really enjoyed it.
I didn't plan to record a video that day, but I didn't need to worry about the whole house situation anymore.
After recording, I realized Skoppy
sent me back the two edited videos 30 minutes earlier, that I asked him/her to edit but I was recording and didn't notice it before.

I quickly uploaded the two edited video that Skoppy sent me back.

I heard a buzzing sound from my desk.
It was my phone again.

BadBoyHalo
I'm so excited about the moving :D
I'll finally meet and move in with my best friend and my two good friends get to know each other :D

I giggled as I thought about a good trolling opportunity

Skeppy
I thought I'm your best friend but I don't care tgen bye

BadBoyHalo
Oh my goodness Skeppy, I was talking about you when I said my best friend

I giggled again, he fell for my trap

BadBoyHalo
By the way are you jealous? ;)

Skeppy
WHAT! No
I just wanted to make sure
Btw how does that
Cass
Casse
Cassy

BadBoyHalo
Cassandra?

Skeppy
Yeah her
How does she look?
Not like it matters that much, I'm just wondering

BadBoyHalo
I last met her about a month ago, she looks the same as in highschool, she has long black hair, blue eyes, she wears oversized, plain clothes and she's pretty shy

Skeppy
Ok thanks

BadBoyHalo
I just called her and told her that I decided to move in
She sounded really happy
Then I told her that I would like to carry my best friend also
She agreed

Skeppy
Then gt ready for the trolls >:D

BadBoyHalo
SKEPPY!

Skeppy
Fine

I started to get hungry so I stood up and put my phone in my pocket.
I decided that I'll go grocery shopping, because there is no food at home.

I put on my shoes, grabbed my keys and walked outside.
I closed the entrance door behind me.
I put on my hood, because even though it was early summer and warm outside, I didn't want to socialize or being recognized by fans in the shop.
I slid my hands in my pocket.
I walked for about 5 minutes until I reached the closest Walmart.
I walked inside and grabbed some frozen pizza.
Not the healtiest, but I can't cook and this should be enough for dinner and breakfast tomorrow.
I startes walking towards the self-checking area, when I heard my phone ringing.

*Ring ring ring*

Mom
636/738/839

Accept                  Decline

I quickly tapped on accept and held my phone next to my ear until I heard my mother talking

"Hey sweety, did you find a good house for yourself?"

I rolled my eyes, annoyed by how much they want me to move out

"Actually yes, I'm going to move in with my best friend and one of his friends"

"Wow that's wonderful"
"Now that you found a house, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure go on"

"Can you move out in two weeks?"

"I'm sorry what?"

"You found your house and we have plans with your father, so what are you waiting for?"

I sighed as I realized I have nothing to wait for

"Sure, bye mom"

"Bye"

I quickly tapped on the call ending button
So nice, now I have 2 weeks to pack my whole room.
I was planning to do like 30 minutes of packing before, but now I can spend all day for 2 weeks just for packing.

What I'm going to say to my fans?
sOrrY bUT nO vIdEO cUz mY mOThEr lOvES hER pLaNs mOrE tHan mE aNd wANtS mE tO moVe oUt iN tWO wEeKs?!

I shook my head as I realized I'm still in the Walmart so I have no time to panic.

I payed for my pizza, walked back to my house and put the pizza in the oven.
While I was waiting for the pizza, I sent the raw recording to Skoppy what we recorded a few hours ago and asked him/her to edit.

My pizza was done so I went back to the kitchen, took out the pizza and started eating it.
It was really tasty.
When I was done, I put my dish in the sink and went into my room.
I layed down on my bed and fell asleep.
I was still in my clothes, but I didn't care, because I was just tired of all the events that happened today.

Word count: 1100