Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Rebecca's POV

I'm sitting here at home, doing light duty work, as I am ready to have the twins any day now. Ashlyn has agreed to take little Chris for now, so that I could rest easier.

I'm working on making homemade blankets for the twins when my phone rang. It was Piers, who called to tell me that Leon was shot and was being rushed to the hospital right away.

I quickly grabbed my car keys, my purse, and my hospital bag just in case something should arise. Little did I know that when I arrived at the hospital, the news would send me into labor.

About 20 minutes later, I arrived at the hospital where Leon is at and made my way to the desk to get information on Leon and his condition.

The nurses couldn't tell me anything, so I had to wait for a bit. Then, out of nowhere, I see that Skylar and Bailey Rose come running in to find out what's wrong. I could see that Skylar is trying to conceal her growing baby bump with her coat. She looks to be about 4 months along, and I hope all goes well with her pregnancy.

Oh gosh, I guess it's time to finally meet the best friend I haven't seen in a very long time.

End of Rebecca's POV

-Skylar's POV-

Getting the phone call about Leon being shot in the chest, I went to the front desk to get information about Leon and I was allowed to see him, I went to see Leon in his private hospital room, I stayed close as I put my hand on Leon's cheek as I hoped that he was gonna be ok, I noticed Leon looking to me and I had my hand on his as Leon asked me to get Rebecca into the room, I agreed to Leon's request, I held Bailey close as she softly cried, Rebecca could hear the cries of her niece, as Rebecca watched through the glass of Leon's hospital room before he would go into surgery.

-End Of Skylar's POV-

Rebecca's POV

I was asked to come to the room where Leon was. As I stood outside the window, looking in at my brother as he was being prepared for surgery.

My heart is telling me to go on in, but suddenly, I felt a twinge of pain in my lower abdomen before a puddle of water pooled at my feet.

Oh gosh, the twins are wanting to make their arrival into the world.

I tapped quickly on the window to get Skylar's attention. I needed help, and I needed it now

End of Rebecca's POV

-Skylar's POV-

I gently placed Bailey close to her dad for a couple of minutes, as I went outside Leon's room and saw Rebecca in agony, I found a nurse nearby and got Rebecca some help, I knew that she'd just went into labour and I told her that I would look after Leon and she knew what I meant, I went back into Leon's room again and told him what happened, I knew he was worried about his little sister and I grabbed my cell phone and sent Piers an urgent text about Rebecca and I knew that he would tell Chris, I looked around as the nurse came into the room to take Leon into surgery, I gently picked up our little girl and shared a soft kiss with Leon before he went into surgery to remove the bullet from his chest, I held Bailey close as she cried about her dad.

-End Of Skylar's POV-

-Chris' POV-

Being at work was making me miss my family, I heard the office door open and Piers came inside and told me that Rebecca had went into labour, I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door and followed after Piers as we headed to the hospital, I gave Piers a hug and went to be with my wife, I knew that she needed me right now and I held her hand close as each pain hit.