Chapter 11

The Epilogues

Rebecca's POV

It's been a few years since the birth of Scott and Anne-Marie, and the birth of little Chris.

Life has been good in the Redfield home, now that I'm a full time parent to three adorable children. Chris is still with the BSAA, as he still is a Captain and Piers is his second in command.

Leon, Skylar, Bailey, and Casper have also gotten so big since I last saw them all. It's hard to think that even though we all live far apart, we still keep in contact whenever we can.

We Redfield's decided to move back to Colorado, outside of Harvardville, so we can be close to the mountains. Trust me, the kids love the mountains and love to hike and go camping.

Of course, I still own half of mine and Leon's childhood home in Raccoon City, so we go there for a week or so, as a mini vacation.

Chris and I have been married such a long time, and we renewed our vows shortly after the twins turned 5 months old.

For our family outlook on life, here's the details of what may happen......

Little Chris wants to take after his father, and become a soldier like him in the BSAA. He wants to be like his uncle as well.

Scott wants to work with animals, so we have a future animal doctor on our hands. He's a daddy's boy, all the way.

Anne Marie wants to be like me, a singer when she grows up. Also, have I mentioned she's a mommy's girl?

I hope that people will understand that if you trust your rebel heart, ride it into battle, and to take the Road Less Traveled.

-Leon's POV-

Since myself and Skylar had both Casper and Bailey together, we secretly had our third child, another girl who we named Lexi Sofia Kennedy, I know that the only one that knew was Piers and he was happy for his little sister and I knew how happy I was with Skylar and our young children, I loved Skylar so much and always would, I knew how happy Skylar was and I loved our married life, I held our baby girl Lexi close as Skylar was close to me and our little girl, I knew how close we were to each other, I loved how happy my life was with my family with Skylar.

I was lucky to have Skylar in my life and as I loved being a dad to our three young children, I knew that Piers loved seeing the kids and I noticed how close Piers and Skylar were over the past few years, I was glad that Skylar and Piers had their sibling bond back, I still had to fully get my sibling bond with Rebecca but I knew that despite living apart, I was happy with my life as I knew how much my family and Skylar meant to me.

-End Of Leon's POV-

-Chris' POV-

I was happy with my life, being a dad to three children with Rebecca, I was lucky to have a beautiful family and I knew how happy I was to be with Rebecca, I was lucky to have a happy life with my family, I knew how happy Rebecca was and I loved her so much and always would for the rest of my life.

I loved seeing how happy our three young children were and I was happy to be a dad and knew that Rebecca was such a good mom to our three children, I was also glad that Rebecca got to reunite with her older brother Leon again, I knew it meant so much to her and even as Leon and his family live in DC, they keep in touch sometimes, I knew how happy my life was with my family and Rebecca.

-End Of Chris' POV-

-Piers' POV-

I was so glad to reunite with my sister Skylar again and to see my nieces and nephew, I got on well with Leon, I knew that he would look after my sister, Skylar was happy with Leon and I knew how close they were even after all these years, I was glad to see Skylar happy and knowing that she was happy with Leon, I loved being close by as I stayed in DC, I loved knowing how happy everything was since I got the sibling bond back with Skylar again, I was glad to be back in my little sister's life again after what happened back in Raccoon City, I was happy again...

-End Of Piers' POV-

-Skylar's POV-

I counted myself lucky to have three children with Leon, two girls and a boy, I loved Leon so much and I was glad to be with Leon since '96 and I loved how close we were together, I knew how much I loved Leon and I knew how close we were even when in bed together, I loved being a mom and I knew that Leon was such a great dad to our three children, I was happy with Leon and I knew how much he meant to me, I knew how happy Leon was and I loved Leon so much and knew how happy we were together, I loved knowing how happy Leon was and I knew that we were happy together with our three young children in DC and I knew that Leon was a great dad and I was lucky to have Leon in my life, I was happy and knew how much my family with Leon meant to me and always would, I felt so lucky to have a happy life with Leon, I knew that Leon was the love of my life and would always remain that way, I was glad to be with Leon and I knew that Leon was the love of my life, I cared about Leon, as I knew that I always cuddled close to Leon in our bed.

I loved how close when I sleep next to Leon as I knew how happy Leon was and I loved Leon so much and I loved being happy with Leon and he was my soulmate and love of my life, I was lucky to be with Leon and I knew that being happy with Leon was the best thing I ever did and I loved Leon so much and I knew how happy Leon was as I noticed how romantic Leon was and I knew how happy I was to be with Leon and I knew that he was the love of my life.

- End Of Skylar's POV-