Chapter 2

-Leon & Skylar's POV-

Leon woke up on a calm Saturday morning in DC, he yawned as he noticed how peaceful Skylar was next to him in their bed, Leon knew that since the events of Raccoon City, they had to fake their deaths and Leon knew that it was their only option at the time, after Leon got up and went for a warm shower, he thought about his sister Rebecca, heck he missed her and yet he knew that prior to what happened in Raccoon City, Rebecca didn't know about the huge secret that Leon had been hiding from her in regards to Skylar for quite a while, as Leon was in shower, Skylar joined Leon in the shower, much to Leon's surprise as they shared a soft loving kiss, Skylar was close to Leon as they were happy together.

After their shower together, Skylar got dressed and dried her blonde hair as Leon smiled softly knowing how happy he was with his wife, Leon always knew that being happy with Skylar was the best thing that he ever did, Skylar knew how much Leon meant to her and she loved him so much, as Leon had a day off from work, they decided to spend time together and they headed out to the local park, Skylar stayed close to Leon as they spent time together, Skylar had her hand entwined with Leon's as they shared a kiss, Leon was happy with Skylar as they enjoyed time alone together, Leon had his other hand on Skylar's tummy as she was almost three months pregnant with their first baby, Skylar knew that being happy with Leon and having a baby together was the best thing they ever did together.

Leon and Skylar walked past the swings as they were unaware that in the same park was Rebecca and Chris after he had found her on the floor after reading what was inside the envelope about Leon and Skylar, who were by the ducks, Skylar loved her life in DC with Leon as they both agreed to find out if they were having a boy or a girl, Leon was so excited that they were having a baby together, as they walked over towards the exot of the park, Skylar had her hand on the middle of Leon's back lovingly, Leon softly smiled as he held Skylar close to him as they left the park to head back to their place, Skylar was happy with Leon as they bonded over their unborn baby, Leon gave Skylar a shoulder rub as Skylar relaxed into Leon's soft touch as they were alone by the warm fire together, Skylar smiled as she and Leon shared a soft loving kiss.

Skylar had removed her jacket as Leon put a soft kiss on Skylar's left arm as he showed her just how much he loved her, Skylar trusted Leon with her life after the events of Raccoon City when they almost died after Leon risked his life to save Skylar from being killed, Skylar did have flashbacks to Raccoon City but they subsided after a while, even Leon knew as he comforted Skylar after each one she had, Skylar was lucky that Leon saved her life and she was happy that they were still together after all this time and were expecting their first baby together, Skylar cuddled close to Leon as they spent precious time together, Leon knew that Skylar was the love of his life, Leon knew that their love for each other was so strong and unbreakable, Skylar had her hand on her baby bump, Leon smiled softly as he rested his hand on top of Skylar's as he wanted to feel close to their unborn baby, Leon loved Skylar so much and knew how close they were to each other as Leon loved the bond they had ever since they were teenage sweethearts and had kept their love a secret from those closest to them.

Leon went to get a drink and was joined by Skylar as she took a glass of apple juice, Leon softly smiled as he loved her small baby bump as Skylar knew how happy Leon was that she was pregnant with their first baby, Skylar knew how much she trusted Leon with her life as they shared a soft loving kiss in the kitchen, Leon placed a soft kiss on Skylar's baby bump lovingly and as Skylar softly smiled as she spent time with Leon as they shared a kiss together, Leon was happy with Skylar as they shared a loving kiss, Leon loved their soft kiss as Skylar put her hand on Leon's chest as they shared a soft loving kiss, Leon was happy to be a dad soon as he knew that Skylar would be a good mom to their unborn baby as Skylar loved being pregnant with their first baby, Leon placed a soft kiss on Skylar's forehead as she smiled knowing how close Leon was to her as they loved each other so much, Skylar loved being happy with Leon and as they had a beautiful home in DC that they made into their home, Leon loved how beautiful Skylar was and Leon was lucky to have Skylar as a part of his life, Leon loved keeping their love a secret even when the events of Raccoon City happened, Leon had to do what was right for his relationship with Skylar as they had agreed to keep their love a secret.

Leon had searched everywhere for Skylar and once Leon found Skylar, he killed the enemy to save Skylar's life as once they left Raccoon City together, Leon and Skylar were rescued by the army and were taken to DC for their protection and after that happened, Skylar and Leon settled into a whole new life together, Leon knew that Skylar was his sweetheart as they shared a soft loving kiss as Leon had both arms around Skylar's waist as they kissed with passion and love, Leon knew how much his life with Skylar meant to him as they shared a loving kiss, Leon knew how happy he was with Skylar in DC as they had a happy life together, Skylar was also nervous and scared about giving birth and Skylar knew that Leon would be with her when the time comes, Leon cuddled close to Skylar as they bonded together, Leon smiled as he and Skylar shared a loving cuddle, Skylar loved their life together, Leon loved Skylar so much as they shared a soft kiss by the warm fire.

Skylar loved feeling Leon's hand on her baby bump lovingly as she knew how much it meant to Leon that she was carrying his baby, Leon loved knowing how much Skylar suited being three months pregnant with their first baby, Skylar saw how much it meant to Leon and she loved knowing that they were gonna be a family soon and she was excited but scared of childbrith and even Leon knew that and he promised her that he would be by her side the whole way, Skylar knew how special Leon was to her and neither of them knew that Rebecca had discovered the truth about them faking their deaths in the aftermath of Raccoon City.

Leon knew that Skylar was happy and he loved her so much, Leon was lucky that he met Skylar when he did and they have been together ever since, Skylar was happy with Leon and they were expecting their first baby together, Skylar knew that Leon was such a sweetheart and she knew how protective he was of her, even more so after the events of Raccoon City, Leon was glad that he saved Skylar's life and he knew that he would be lost without her in his life, Skylar felt the same way towards Leon as they had a happy life together in DC, Leon loved their life together and as Leon placed a soft kiss on Skylar's tummy as Skylar had her hand on Leon's shoulder as they shared a special moment together as Skylar loved how happy she was with Leon as they had a happy life together in DC.

What happens next in Rebecca's POV? Also Chapter 3?