20. Respect

"What the hell are you trying to achieve by acting that way huh?" Harry asked no doubt furious.

"Acting what way?"

"Don't act smart with me Louis." Harry threatened. "Infront of our kids? Why are you trying to fight with father."

"Why is he trying to fight with me?"

"Look." Harry said pulling at his hair furiously. "I'm trying to make this work and you're not making it easy for me."

"Maybe I don't want it to work. I liked living in the hills. So original."

"Louis, you are smarter than that. You know dad will be furious. You took me away from him, you think he will welcome us back with a feast?"

"I took you away from him? You asked me to take you with."

"He doesn't see it that way."

"He would if you stop acting like a victim and tell him."

"And who is gonna tape your mouth while i do that huh? You can't fucking close your blunt mouth even for a second."

"My blunt mouth?"

"Look I know you are angry and blahrity, but my dad is still king and you have to talk to him like you're talking to a king and not your 5 years old hyperactive son." Harry said angrily. "So stop acting like a-- just stop."

"Like a what?"

"Louis."

"Go on, say it. Acting like a what?" Louis dared.

"Don't you test me Louis."

"ACTING LIKE A WHAT?" Louis yelled out loud.

"Like a-- you're acting like a WIZARD."

"Oh really? Well, here's a newflash for you your highness. Whether your family likes it or not, I AM A WIZARD AND THAT'S NOT ABOUT TO CHANGE." Louis yelled in Harry's face.

"NEVER YELL IN MY FACE EVER AGAIN." Harry yelled out.

"OR WHAT?" Louis yelled back.

Without processing it, Harry punched Louis hard in the face making him tremble and fall in the wall hurting his head.

"You have crossed so many lines and I ain't standing with it anymore." Harry held Louis up and harshly throws him on the bed.

"Harry, Hazza, stop." Louis yelled out terrified, he in a million years have never expected Harry to ever hurt him.

"I would not torelate you disrespecting me like that and my father." Harry said chocking Louis with his giant hand. "You have the audacity to disrespect my father like that infront of my kids, my family?"

"Ha-Harry p-lease." Louis said fighting to breath but Harry was holding him tight and removing his dress harshly.

"Do you know how embarrassing that was for me? I haven't seen my family in years and the impression you give them is that you're a disrespectful piece of donkey shit."

"I- I'm-- Harry, you are hurting m-- please stop." Louis begged.

"You know, you're nothing to this family. I could take my kids away from your ungrateful ass and have you disposed you know that huh? I'll make sure you won't escape this time? I had enough of you."

"You-- are--- hu--rting me 'arry." He caught his breath when Harry removed his dress too. "Please, I- I can't-- I'm sorry."

"Yeah. You. Are. That." Harry said holding Louis' hands up his head. "Sorry." He said heartless.

"Harry. Aaahhh." Louis cried out when Harry pushed into him. Pounding into him mercilessly. Harry was mumbling unheard words as he pound into Louis making the boy cry out with every thrust.

~

"Immediately after Harry was done with Louis." He passed out. Probably from stress and jet leg.

Louis on the other hand couldn't fall asleep, his head was pounding like hell, his eye was throbbing, his lip was bleeding and his bum was a thousand times sore.
He couldn't process what Harry said to him. He could get him disposed? He'll take his children away from him? Who is this guy? What happened to his Harry? Was he just faking to love him because they were far from home?

Louis stood up and walk towards where he think the kids were kept. He was breathing with difficulty and his neck is sore as hell.

He saw flashes of Perrie running into the room where his kids were kept and he saw Perrie holding them and ready to fight Louis. Obviously overheard their fight. Louis know he is nowhere near to win a battle with Perrie.

"Kevin." He called into an empty hallway. Kevin appeared in his true form. A pigeon.
"Take me away from here please."

And Kevin did.