Maybe you could like me back

Chachi's POV

I woke up the next morning at 6am. Why am I up so early? Usually wake up around 8.

I decided to take a shower. I got my dance sweats, my 'cool story babe' shirt, and my vans.

Quickly I took a shower, got changed, and did my makeup before Shawn and Jack wake up.

I walked out the bathroom and saw they were just waking up.

"I'm going down to the dance studio now." I said to them. "Can we come?" Asked Shawn. I nodded.

"Okay let's get changed first." Jack J said. "Hurry up. Bart said I need to come up with choreography for Magcon tomorrow." I told them. They quickly scrambled and got changed.

I've already gotten most of the choreography done. I just need to do some tweaking. I'm using the song,"Like a Boy" by Ciara. I did the choreography awhile a go actually.

/\

We went to the other boys room to tell them we're going to the dance room and they all decided to come.

We walked down to the studio and I started working on fixing the choreography.

Minutes later I finished tweaking it and started the music. I shortened it a bit so I won't be too long.

*PLAY THE VIDEO*

Taylor's POV

Woah.

Cams POV

ZAYUM BAE

Nash's POV

I thought she danced ballet

Gilinsky POV

Hot

Johnsons POV

God daammnnn. She's good. She looks so cute dancing omg.

Chachis POV

I finished the dance and looked at the guys. They stood there with their jaws dropping.

"YOURE ON MY TEAM FOR THE DANCE BATTLE AT MAGCON CHACHI!" Nash yelled. I nodded.

They began to argue why he got me as his partner.

"Guys he's my partner because he was the first one who met me." I told them. They sighed but nodded.

After a few minutes of dancing we went back up to the hotel room. I stayed back with Jack J bc 😍.

"You're a really good dancer." He said. "Awe thanks." I said.

"You're welcome. So I think we're going to Nash's hotel room." He told me. I nodded.

"Do you like Nash?" He asked suddenly. I looked at him to see him already looking at me.

"Well, as a friend yes. But nothing more. Besides, I already have a liking in somebody else." I hinted at him. "Oh" he said.

We walked into Nash's room and played around until we went back to the room.

Shawn decided to stay for awhile longer. Me and Jack j walked to our room and brushed our teeth.

I layed on the bed and Johnson did the same. As I closed my eyes Johnson pulled my close to him. He's so warm.

I smiled and close my eyes. I layed there, smiling and thinking about if maybe some day, there would be a chance that you could like me back. And with that, I fell into a peaceful sleep.

---
Hey guys, that ending was based on a quote I like--

'I can't help but dwell on the fact that maybe someday, there would be a chance that you would like me back.'

So creds to whoever wrote that
---