Does this mean you like me?*snap* or nahh?

Chachi's POV
Me and the others are going swimming today then out to dinner. We'll probably end up going to like McDonald's or something.

I quickly put on an Aztec designed bikini and an oversized Nirvana t-shirt over. I also put on my ripped short shorts and white sandals.

I put on my waterproof makeup and went to the pool with the others.

"Hey Jack(Johnson)!" I said cheerfully. "Oh hey Chachi! Are you going to get in the pool?" He asked. I nodded. "Hold on." I said.

I removed the shorts, sandals, and shirt and put my hair in a messy bun.

I quickly went into the water. Everyone was in the pool.

"CHICKEN FIGHT!" Carter yelled putting Maggie on his shoulders. (I ship Caggie so hard).

Mahogany got on Aaron's shoulders (yaas),Nash and cam were paired as well as Matt and Hayes, Jacob and Sierra, and Shawn and Aaliyah. Bart allowed them to there siblings. The rest weren't playing.

"1,2,3 GO!" Taylor yelled. I was on Jack Js shoulders. He ran to Matt and Hayes. We were behind him so I simply pushed him off. He yelled as he fell down.

Nash had pushed down Aaliyah and Sierra. It was only us now.

Johnson ran toward him and we began trying to push each other off. He reached for both my shoulders, but I tickled him making him tilt. He regained balance. God dammit!

He reached for me and I ducked, but he grabbed my hair. He begun pulling on my bangs. "OW!" I yelled. "NASH AND CAM ARE OUT." Jack G yelled. "What?!" Shouted Cam.

"You pulled her hair." He explained. They groaned.

"We won!" Jack J yelled. "Yes!" I said excitedly. Suddenly, someone's lips crashed onto mine. I opened my eyes. It was Jack J. I closed my eyes again and began to kiss him back.

"PDA PDA!" I heard someone yell. We broke apart and stared into each other's eyes. I smiled, he smiled back.

"You kissed back..." He mumbled. I nodded.

"Does this mean you like me?"*snap*"or nahh?" He asked. I laughed. Should I tell him? Or should I not.

Better now then never. "Yeh." I nodded. He smiled. "Well, then. Chachi Olivia Gonzales, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked smiling at me.

I smiled so big."yes." I said cheerfully. The guys and mahogany cheered.

"WOO! Chack is FINALLY real!" Mahogany shouted. I blushed. "Aw she's blushing!" Matt said causing me to blush even harder.

After a few hours of swimming we went to chipotle for lunch bc we're #mainstream