The Dare

The door is swung open everyone turns their eyes at Naruto and Sasuke. "Seems like almost everyone is here!" Choji says. I look at Sasuke and I feel the heat rushing up to my cheeks, I turn around quickly, hopefully he didn't notice!

I look at the people in the room. Choji, Ino, Temari, Gaara, Kankuro, Ten Ten, Hinata, Sai, Lee, Konohamaru, Kiba, and Shino. The whole gang. "Naruto! You're finally here!" Kiba says as he gives Naruto a beer. "Thanks Kiba but I don't drink." he replies as he waves his hands in front of his face. I chuckle.

  "C'mon Sakura.." Ino taps my shoulder, a smirk on her face. I grab a beer from the ice pack, and slowly walk to Sasuke. "U-Uh here you go S-Sasuke-kun" I stutter. I can't believe I stuttered. I mentally facepalm. Sasuke looks at me and take the bottle. I fingers touch for a second and my heart skips a beat. "So Sas-" I begin until someone rudely interrupts me! "S'uke c'mon. We're gonna play Truth or Dare!" Naruto! You- Ahhh! I frown.

  Temari puts her elbow on my red couch. Shino, Ten Ten, Hinata, and Ino are sitting cris-crossed on the carpet. Konohamaru and Lee are passed out, being dragged into one of the rooms.

  Me and Ino got the perfect plan, of course this game was planned. Ino would ask me Truth or Dare, I would say Dare and she would dare me to kiss Sasuke. I mean I'm nervous, and I sort of feel bad. But why should I? I mean it's not bad.

  Someone knocks at the door and since Temari is close to the door she opens it. "You're finally here" she says with a sneer. She opens the door more to reveal a Shikamaru scratching the back of his head.

"What took ya so long?!", yells Ino. "I overslept..". I'm not even surprised. "Well c'mon on sit next to me, I'll share some of my potato chips!" he says. "What a drag.." Shikamaru replies as he walks toward the couch. "Okay so who wants to start?" I say excitedly.

  Ten Ten raises her hand. She looks around eyeing us. "Temari! Truth or Dare?" she says. "Dare! I'm not a wimp!" she says with a smirk on her face. " I dare you to kiss your crush.." Ten Ten says with a big smile on her face and Temari is taken off her guard. "What." she says with a blank face. Sai seems surprised. Kiba comes in, "Those guys are surprisingly heavy! Oh, who's turn is it?" he says. "Temari has to kiss her crush!" Naruto says with a big smile. Sasuke-kun is next to Naruto, his face is straight.

   "Wow, so who is it?!" Kiba says. Temari blushes, and she blushes hard! She walks over to Shikamaru and he looks surprised. "What-" he says but is interrupted by Temari kissing his hand. She then goes back to her spot. Everyone laughs at Shikamaru's reaction. Except Gaara, he frowns and looks away. Kankuro just laughs at her and she hits him on the head. Lee yells and covers his face with his hands. I blush a bit, that will be me and Sasuke soon, except I'll kiss his cheek. I bet it's super soft!

  Temari's turn now. She smirks and looks at Gaara. "Truth or Dare?" she asks. Gaara looks at her and thinks. "Erm, dare.."he says unsure. I'm a little curious. "I dare you to hug Sasuke". Whaaaaaaaaat. What is she thinking?! He might as well suffocate him. Sasuke looks a little uneasy. Naruto pouts and crosses his arms.

  Shikamaru watches as Gaara gives Sasuke a tight squeeze, then looks at Naruto and smirks.

————————————————————————

                             15 minutes later

  When is it going to finally going to be my turn?! Shikamaru looks at me, then Ino. Oh no, did he figure it out? No he wouldn't, although he is smart.

                          Shikamaru's Pov

  Heh, I have some sort of a hunch. That maybe Naruto and Sasuke have feelings for eachother, and this might just prove it. I am being very forward but both of them are stubborn, and this is their chance. "Truth or Dare?" I say to Naruto. I also over heard Sakura and Ino talking about their plan. No way am I letting that happen, Sakura and Sasuke aren't a perfect match, and it seems like Sasuke already has his eyes set on someone.

  "Dare of course!" he says. He gives his usual smile. I know Hinata like Naruto, and they might even hit it off, but I think he also has a chance with Sasuke, and they're perfect together. I go and whisper to his ear. "What! Why would I do that?!", I can see the red on his face.

  "You can do it later or right now, but it's a dare and you have to do it." I say out loud. "Okay, but just because I don't back out!" he says with an obvious blush. Everyone groans and whines, except Sasuke. He frowns, even though he didn't hear what I said, he must be upset that Naruto is all flustered.

  Of course this plan may backfire, but I made Sasuke drink a lot of beer so he won't be too upset.  Speaking of that.. "Also, why don't you two go home? Sasuke looks like he had too much to drink." I say. I also don't want Ino's plan to take action. "Oh alright." he says with a smile. I give him a thumbs up. I look at Sakura and she frowns, but she seems too drunk to say anything. Ino is throwing up in the restroom and most of the guys left early. It's going to be just me, Temari, Sakura, Ino, and Sai. Lee and Konohamaru are still passed out in one of the rooms.

  Naruto helps Sasuke walk, mumbling about something. As they leave Sakura heads for the door. I follow as well. I knew there was a chance for this, so in case she wants to interrupt their kiss I'll use my jutsu to force her to watch. I am being a little mean, but this has to happen.