Alone

Naruto finished his 7th Pork Ramen Bowl. "You're still a kid." Sasuke said smiling. Naruto pouted and looked at him, but that smile gave him a small shock through his body. "E-Eh?.." Naruto looked surprised at Sasuke. He had a smile as he ate the ramen.

"U-Um..want me to help?.." Naruto asked, he could feel his cheeks redden with embarrassment. "Really? Thanks." Sasuke smiled. Naruto scooted the seat closer to Sasuke and picked up the chopsticks. "Does it feel weird?" Naruto asked as he fed the raven. "Yeah, but I have to get used to it."

Naruto frowned a bit, he felt guilty. "Well, I'm going to ask Baa-Chan if she can-" Sasuke interrupted him. "No, it's okay. This is my punishment." He said smiling. His hand started shaking, causing the chopsticks to fall on the table. Tears formed as Naruto desperately tried to hold them from falling.

Sasuke looked at him with a worried expression. The blonde's breath was shaking. "S-Sorry Sasuke.." the tears fell as his hands tried to wipe them off his tan cheeks. Sasuke have him a one-armed hug because well..ya know.

"I feel bad too." He rested his chin on Naruto's shoulder. The blonde wrapped his hands around the raven's body and cried. "I'm so selfish..you also are hurting but I'm making this about me.." Naruto said. "It's not wrong to say what you're feeling. It's okay." He pet Naruto's head for comfort.

"Naruto? Sasuke? What's going on?" Both the hugging males turned to see Sakura. Naruto pushed Sasuke off him and faced away from Sakura to dry away his wet cheeks. "Nothing." He said. Sakura turned to Sasuke, giving him a look expecting some answers. He only shrugged.

"Sakura-Chan! What brings you here?" Naruto acted happy. He didn't want to burden anyone else with his feelings, or that's how he thought. "Well, I was looking for Sasuke-Kun!" She beamed foward Sasuke with dome blush on her cheeks. The placed a strand of pink hair behind her ear smiling.

"Um..for what?" Sasuke asked skeptical. "Well, the festival of course!" Naruto stared her. "Fes..tival?" The blonde asked. "Yeah, didn't you know it's in 3 days?" She questioned. "No actually. Well you two can do whatever you guys are going to do, I'm going home." He waved as he walked out the exit.

  Sasuke placed the cash on the table. "W-Wait Naruto." Sasuke was stopped by two arms latching on to his arm. She rubbed her nonexistent breasts on his arm and pouted. He growled and forced her to let go. He ran through the doors and outside.

  He looked up at the sky and realized it was night time. He looked around for Naruto but couldn't find him so he poofed into their apartment. "Naruto?" He looked around the small place.

  Meanwhile Naruto was sitting on the ledge of the stone faces. The cool wind brushed against his blonde hair as he sighed. He looked at the Full Moon. It bathed the village in its moonlight. "These feelings.." he began, "it's not wrong to like the same gender..right?".

  He ran his fingers through his hair. "This is so frustrating.." he grumbled. "It hurts..I feel like..she's going to steal him..it makes me mad..", he felt a knot in his throat. He placed his hand on his chest. "I don't..want her to take him away.." tears started forming in his blue eyes.

  "I want him to stay with me..forever, I don't want her to take him away." He repeated. "Don't take him away.." he cried. "Don't take him away.." he sobbed and hiccuped. "Don't leave me." Naruto felt like the loneliest person in the world. He felt like nobody could help him.

  He cried until he got tired. He stood up and wiped his tears away. He ruffled his hair and poofed into his apartment. He looked around for Sasuke to find him sleeping on their bed. He took off his ninja gear and slipped into the sheets. He was too tired to think.

  'I guess I'll just spend this time I have with him to the fullest, even if it hurts me later on.' He hugged Sasuke from the back.