Jealousy?..

"Haaaah!" Naruto sighed of relief. "I feel so much better!" He stretched his arms and legs happily as Sasuke watched amused. "Thanks for taking care of me Sasuke!" The blonde yelled. "Hn, anything for you Dobe".

"You're such a great best friend!" Somehow these words brought pain to both their hearts. Naruto clutched his chest. 'Why do I feel so bad, guilty..'.

Sasuke stared at the floor, trying to hide his frown. "H-Hey.. now that I'm feeling better why don't we go Baa-Chan for a mission?!" Naruto said trying to lighten up the mood. "Sure.."

————————————————————————

"No" She didn't hesitate to answer. Sakura was beside her, her arms crossed and she was pouting at the two. "Please Baa-Chan!" Naruto kept insisting. 'He hasn't changed.' Sasuke smiled a bit. Sakura blushed when she saw Sasuke's smile. Her eyes moved across the room, trying to not look into his eyes. "W-Well they won't get hurt, if it's Team 7 I can heal them Sensei." She said, she actually just wanted to get closer to Sasuke. Naruto's smile got wider and Tsunade groaned.

"Shizune! Grab me the A-Rank missions file! And a bottle of sake while you're at it!" Her loud demands brought a wide smile to Naruto and Sakura.

————————————————————————

Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi jumped from tree to tree. "I don't understand why I had to come along." Kakashi groaned. He wanted to continue reading his book. "Because it wouldn't be Team 7 without you! And it'll be just like all those years before!" Naruto said loudly.

They stopped at a wide Oak Tree, they've been running for hours. Sasuke still felt guilty. They all noticed Sasuke's pained expression, Naruto was about to point it out but Sakura beat him to it. "Sasuke-kun!" Sakura ran to him and gave him a bento box with a pink polka dotted fabric covering it.

Naruto felt down. 'Why am I upset? Am I dissapointed that she went to him first? Gahhh.. these feelings!...' Naruto whined out loud. They both turned to him as he blushed. Kakashi Sensei only smirked under his mask. Sakura looked at him weirdly with confusion on her face. Sasuke decided to ignore it.

"I'm going to look for spring water" Sasuke said. Naruto decided this was his opportunity to be with him alone. 'Wow I think like a teenager.' Naruto stood up but he felt so much disappointment when he heard Sakura's voice. "Me too Sasuke-kun!" Sakura blushed profoundly grabbing her canteen. 'Hehe! This is my chance to be alone with him!~'

Naruto was starting to feel some regret making Tsunade give them a mission. Kakashi sighed.