Even More Strange Introductories

A/N: This will be a long one, sorry!

        Footsteps echoed down the desolate grey hallways, humming following as the blue-haired guard carried his usual stack of paperwork down to the office.

        It was a quiet morning at Building 13, a time Seitarou typically enjoyed the most out of his job. It often meant he could have some time to collect himself, a time to breathe and relax for a bit before he had to deal with anyone's shenanigans. Sure, he had to deal with Nico earlier, but he was surprisingly the most tame out of the prisoners he dealt with on a daily basis and it was a relatively quick trip to the clinic.

        Nevertheless, today seemed to be going well; no one had broken out of their cell (yet), he didn't have to interfere with any brawls in the cell, the supervisor seemed to be in an alright mood for once, and he had received about 35 love letters less compared to the days prior! 

      "Haah~ If only mornings like this lasted foreve- eEE!"

      Seitarou let out a shrill squeal as a loud slamming noise to his side alarmed him, causing him to jump back and allow the papers to fly from out of his hands. 

      He breathed a little harder, his heart had nearly lept out from his throat and he was for sure that whatever startled him had automatically erased a decade off of his lifespan. He had snapped his head up to see what or who was the culprit of it.

     Eyes. He was met with deadly looks that bore into his own, which caused him to jump once more.

     Then, snickering.

     "Pff.... hahahaa! I got him good again!"

      Boisterous laughter escaped the throat of a very familiar prisoner, whose face had returned from being twisted in fake-fury to his usual relaxed grin. Not only that, his other two (also very familiar) cellmates had been standing alongside, both sniggering at the frightened guard. 

      Seitarou's face reddened in frustration at their trick, "H-hey! Inmates 69, 15, and 11--! I've told you all to please quit that, it's incredibly rude!" 

      "'H-hey', can you hear his stuttering?" mocked Uno, the group bursting into a fit of giggles again.

      "Calm down, Sei, it's just a joke," Jyugo added, smirking at his misfortune.

      "Well, it's not funn- eEEEE!" Seitarou said, before getting cut off by the loud 'thud' against the metal door and his own shriek. This had only elicited a roar of laughter from the group, Rock saying through his own cackling, "Just a 'lil kick of the door and he's already about to piss his pants, haha--!"

     The guard stood there, aghast and embarrassed that he had allowed himself to get scared once again by the same group: Cell 13.

     As they laughed at him, Seitarou quickly shook things off as he knelt onto the ground and fumbled with the fallen paperwork, gathering it as quick as possible as he whimpered to himself, "Oh no, oh no, oh no... The supervisor is going to be so upset... what order do these all even go in again..?"

     Wiping a tear from his eye, Uno glanced down from the bars, "Eheheh... by the way, Pretty-Boy, any girls come and visit? C'mon~ you've got to tell me there's some cutie out there dying to meet me!~"

     Using his hand and pushing Uno's head away from the bars, Rock excitedly asked, "Seitarou, what's on the menu for breakfast today?! And are you gonna take us out to the cafeteria soon?!"

     Finally, Jyugo peeked through from below, "-And when is Nico gonna come back..? We promised we'd go outside today and run through the traps 'n all."