Chapter 9

I walked Anna to English then walked to history. "Hey mia how you been" "nothin much how about you" " ehh just trying to get the confidence to ask a girl out" "who's the lucky gurl wait let me guess maya" "no why does everyone think I like her I don't" "oh well then you is it" "Anna" "mmmmhmmm Anna from this morning" "yes" "well maybe you can invite her over to sit with us at lunch and then make your move" "man I'm going to try". Class started and we worked it had to have been the longest hour and thirty minutes i have ever sat through. Class ended and I walked over to Anna English class and saw her talking to one of her friends "ya and sh- oh hey ag" she looked really startled like she was talking about me or something. "Oh ag this is Emmi" "nice to meet you emmi" she shook her head and then I reached out my hand for her to shake. "Anna do you want to join me and Mia at lunch emmi can come if she wants to too. "Uh ya" we walked to the lunch room and meet mia there. We all sat down at a table and all the sudden I see maya walk through the lunch doors and start walking over here. "Oh great here comes maya" she come and hugs me from behind while I was sitting down "hey bae" I could she a little anger in Anna's eyes as I looked over at her she rolled her eyes. "You guys should come to my party on Saturday it would be a blast if you all came" "im down" Mia says "sure I'll go" "well if Anna and Mia are going I guess I'll go" "emmi how about you?" Anna asks "sure" "great I'll see you all on Saturday". We finish up lunch and head out me and Anna go off to P.E and Mia and emmi go to there classes. So what sport are we playing today shumate" I say "mmmmmm how about soccer" "oh great" Anna is really good at soccer and I can't even dribble the ball. School came to an end as I walked out of the school with Anna. We got in the car and drove back to her place jamming out to music the whole way. We went upstairs and cuddled and hung out for about an hour until we heard the door bell ring.

_______________________
So cliff hanger umm idk if I will post a part tommarow bc it's my birthday so happy early birthday to me 🎂🎂 thanks for all the recent support.❤️❤️❤️