Chapter 17

"She said that there not c-coming h-ome" she was balling her eyes out I was confused what does she mean her moms not coming home are they just going to stay in Germany forever. "Anna come on shhh it's going to be ok shh shhhh come here" she collapsed on the floor still balling I sat right next to be rubbing her back trying to comfort her. After a couple of minutes she started to calm down and passed out on the floor I picked her up and carried her back upstairs into her bed. I went down stairs grabbed her phone and went back to Anna in case she woke up. I called her mom back "Anna look I'm sorry but we don't have a love for America anymore" "hey this is Anna's friend I was with her, what exactly do you mean that your not coming back" "well Anna can live by herself and we will be sending money every month so she can buy food and stuff" "how do you just leave your kid like that you don't know what it feels like that to happen it's the worst thing in the world" "look I don't know who you are but take care of Anna for me" "YOU CANT JUS" she hung up on me. Now me and Anna are the same. I put the phone down and peeked over and saw Anna still passed out of the bed. After 1 hour she woke back up I was sitting in a chair next to Anna. "So I talked to your mom" "what am I going to do I don't have a job or anything" I cut her off "your parents are going to send you monthly bills, it's there loss I know it is going to be hard but you will get used to it trust me ok"  I got up to give her a hug "ok" I heard her lightly say in a whisper. "Come on lets watch a movie you can pick it out" she opens her Mac book and went on netflix to put a movie on. She put on "work it". After about 30 minutes of trying to fall asleep with her on my chest I fell asleep and I knew that she was still awake but I was so tired.

________________
I have no motivation to write this but i going to try and keep writing it bc I have 14k reads which is insane and I never thought I would ever come close to that but here I am❤️❤️❤️❤️