CHAPTER 3 : Deal or No Deal

Third day. This is the third day that I have been following the girl. Sa loob ng tatlong araw na iyon, konti lang ang nalalaman ko sa kanya but good thing is isa na ron ay ang kanyang pangalan. I heard a group of juvenile called her "Lair" but I don't think that is her real name. I realized that stalking her is such a bad idea. Para akong nakasunod sa isang malaking leon na anytime pwede akong manotice at mahuli sa akto para lapain but I don't understand why instead of turning back, I am hypnotized on my desire to know her more. I saw how she punched one of the members of the delinquents that caused him to bleed. I perceived that they were convincing her about something and she lost her cool and said calmly.

"Huwag kasi akong piliting saktan ka. Ayan tuloy." she smiled genuinely.

I don't know but this time it creeps me out. She is scary. Her darting eyes are way scarier than of my father's whenever he gets furious. At the same time the sight of her eyes are pitiful. Really pitiful. If you are going to stare at it, you'll surely fall to an abyss, leaving you breathless.

I am here outside a public school. Kakapasok lang niya sa gate at sinuman na makakasalubong niya ay agad nagbibigay daan at bakas ang takot at pandidiri ng iba. Kahapon pa ang simula ng klase but hindi siya pumasok the whole day kasi naglalakad lang siya na parang walang direksyon. There were times that she stopped on bars and department stores, offices and such. It seems that she was following somebody na hindi ko rin naman nakita kung sino ba talaga or maybe she was only pickpocketing at that time.

I am already at their gymnasium and I can say that their school is quite small. I was standing behind the bleachers looking at her going inside a building. Susunod pa ba ako don?

While looking at her, I slowly lost sight of her.Paakyat na kasi siya sa hagdan. Hmmm. I was in deep thoughts and when I thought I needed to go, I realized that all eyes were on me. There were some that are curious, some are showing admiration and some are showing hatred.

"Dba uniform iyan sa private school doon sa kabilang city? Anong ginagawa ng isang sosyalera na yan dito?"

"Maybe to spy on something?"

"Baka kamo naligaw. Ahahaha"

I shyly smiled at the students. Then started walking away when someone held my arm.

" Hi! Are you lost? Baka makatulong kami in anyway?" sabi ng isang babaeng napakalaki ng ngiti. I am disturbed sa looks nya. She is wearing an eyeliner and pink lipstick with a long straight hair. She is pretty pero allowed ba talaga sa highschool magmake up ng ganon?

" Oo nga naman. We'll surely welcome you here sa school namin!," ani ng isa. She even looks weirder with all the things on her hair. She's wearing an orange headband and at the same time colorful clips. Nakaponytail rin siya ng orange. Hindi ba yan mabigat sa ulo? Like the first girl, she is also wearing make up. This time, orange ang lipstick niya. Kulot ang buhok. "Are you transferring here? You can't wear that uniform if you are. Also, if you want you can join our group! Izekella May!" she added

"Lielaine Joy." sabi naman nung babaeng pink ang lipstick.

Here comes another girl wearing a violet lipstick. Wavy ang hair niya and nakapony tail din, shoulder level. . "I'm Rene Marie."

"We are the RenIzLie!" may sabayang pagbigkas pa talaga sila?

"Ikaw?" tanong nung girl. Lielaine ata.

"P-pene-" Wait. No. I shouldn't tell my identity.

"Pene-?" orange girl. Izekella if I remember correctly.

"I am Penina." napipilitan kong ngiti.

" Sige I need to go. Nice meeting you. Hehe." awkward kong sabi. I was turning my back at them when they all stopped me.