6

Skip to 3 weeks

Mattia's pov:

Mattia: alo your siblings coming over
Alo: yes and my mom is coming over
Mattia: ok and Kai your mom and sister coming over
Kai: yes bitch
Lina: bitch
Mattia: 1 warning
Lina: wooo
Mattia: ok and ale your mom and brother are coming over
Ale: yess

Your probably so confused well we wanted to spend some family time. My parents and Luca are coming so that's good. Lina got better the next day. She is back to herself again. We were setting up the snacks and drinks. I hear the door ring so i go to answer it and I see my parents. After a couple minutes everyone else comes in.

Gian Marco(Marco): where's my niece
Mattia: throwing hands
Ale: what
Mattia: I'm joking anna is getting her ready
Marco: oh

Anna's pov:

I took lin to mattia's room so I could get her ready since she had her pajamas on. I look through her closet and I found a outfit mattia would be mad at but it's cute👇🏽

 I look through her closet and I found a outfit mattia would be mad at but it's cute👇🏽

*white vans*

She looks at me and runs off. She is just like Emma. I miss her a lot. I walk downstairs to see mattia staring at me holding Lina in his hands.

Mattia's pov:

I hear Lina running so I look over to see her in a shoulder off shirt and ripped jeans with white vans. I pick her up and she looks at me.

Mattia: your not wearing that princess
Lina: why
Mattia: shows too much

I see anna come down and I look at her.

Mattia: Anna she cant wear that
Anna: it's cute
Mattia: it shows too much
Anna: Soo
Mattia: nvm

I put her down and she runs around. We were Partying when I hear gasolina come on.

Play song⚠️

I see all the girls get in a line. Me and the boys were trying to stop them but it was too late. The moms push us back. I was looking for Lina when I see her in the front. She was shaking her ass. I try to go to her but my mom pulls me back.

Má: let her matti
Mattia: but má
Má: no matti

Lina keeps going. She looks at me and sticks her tongue out. I push pass my mom and grab her.

Mattia: 2 warnings
Lina: wooo

I was going to say something when I hear a door knock. I open it and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Emma's pov:

Yes I know I'm dead but you see I made a deal with the devil and god to let me live again to be with my family but I had to kill someone. I had to kill the driver who took my life. I killed him and they brought my back to life. I'm friends with the devil and god so if I die they just bring me back to life. I have been watching the boys and my lil Lina and she has been a handful with mattia. I went up the house and knock on it. I see mattia with Lina in his hands. He looks at me and everyone's eyes were on me.