7

Mattia's pov:

I woke up early because I wanted to do something special today. I get inside of the shower. I wash my hair and body. I grab my towel and brush my teeth. I put on my lotion and cologne. I walk out my bathroom. I go to my closet and chose my

*that outfit but with white Air Force 1s*

I was sitting on the bed when I felt arms around my neck giving me kisses on my neck.

Mattia: good morning Emma
Emma: morning mattia
Mattia: go get ready
Emma: alright

She goes inside the shower. She comes out and brushes her teeth. She puts lotion on. She puts her curl cream in. She walk out and chooses her outfit. She picks the same shirt just with blue high waisted shorts and white Air Force 1s. As she was fixing her hair I come behind her and kiss her neck.

Emma: mattia stop
Mattia: I miss you mamas
Emma: I know but like where we going
Mattia: all of us the boys too
Emma: you want me to wake up Lina
Mattia: yea I already got her outfit picked out.

Emma's pov:

I go over to Lina to see she is still sleeping. I gently shake her but she doesn't budge. I shake her a little harder.

Mattia: oh forgot to say you keep shaking her like that today is going to be hell
Emma: mattia
Mattia: just saying

I shake lin little bit harder. Her eyes start to open. I pick her up and carry her but she starts to kick and scream. I put her down and she runs off.

Emma: mattia I have to get her ready.
Mattia: I know

I chase after her and pick her up taking us back to the room. I enter the bathroom and close the door. I take her clothes off and take off her pull up. I turn the shower on. I put her in. I start to wash her hair. I rinse her off and start to wash her body. As I was washing her body she grabs the soap and starts to dump it on the floor. I snatch it out her hands. I rinse her off and grab her towel. I rap it around her. I pick her up and set her on the counter. I was trying to brush her teeth but she pushed me back and brushed her teeth. I start to put her curl cream in. I put her down and carry her to the bed.

Mattia: come on princess let's get ready
Lina: wooo
Mattia: Lina
Lina: daddyy

Mattia takes her towel off and put her pull up on. He puts her shirt on and Lin starts to cry. Mattia puts her pants on. Lina was wearing the same shirt as us but with black shorts and Air Force 1s. After Mattia put linas shorts on so runs out.

Emma: this is going to be one hell of a day
Mattia: tell me about it
Emma: but do you want to go live so people know I'm alive.
Mattia: yes but what story are you going to say
Emma: after they pronounce me dead I somehow came back t life. My heart started up again. And I've been in a coma ever since.
Mattia: that's good