1

Hi my name is Lina. My mommy died when I was owe. I was in the cwr when my mommy died. I have my uncies and they are werry proective. My wav is kawi. If you don't underwand what happen to my mommy heres a washback.

Flashback
Emmas pov:

Emma: hey babe
Mattia: yes mamas
Emma: I'm going to go get ice cream
Mattia: ok where's Lina

I see Lina hide behind the Conor wobbling over to mattia. She is so fucking cute. She runs and hugs mattia's leg.

Mattia: aww there is my little princess
Lina: daddy

She looks like me and mattia combined. I will have to say she acts like me but can be mattia sometimes. She is sensitive. She likes to be bossy and is very hard headed and stubborn. She is a daddy's girl and can be a mommy's girl.

Emma: Lina baby do you want to get ice cream with me
Lina: iwe cweam
Emma: ok come on *laughs*
Mattia: I love you mamas
Emma: I love you too

I give him a kiss but Lina pulls my leg trying to separate me and mattia. Mattia picks her up and he gives her a kiss.

Lina: my daddy
Emma: I know he is
Mattia: I love you princess
Lina: I wuv you too

She grabs his face and gives him a kiss. I kiss mattia one more time before heading out the door with Lina and her Barbie doll. I grab her and buckle her into her seat. I go to mine. I start the car and drive off. After 10 minutes I stop at a stop light.

Lina: mommy
Emma: yes baby
Line: I wuv you
Emma: I love you too princess

I blow a kiss to her and the light turned green. I start to press on the gas when I see from the Conor of my eye a truck going full speed come hit me. The car start to flip over. All I heard was Lina screaming then everything went black.

Play song⚠️

Police officers pov:
I was sitting at my desk when I heard one of the operators start to speak.

Operator: ok mam calm down say it again

I grab the headphones next to me and start to listen.

Caller: I was walking when I heard a large crash. I went over to see what happen and I saw a car flip over 3 times before landing on it's roof. I went over and saw a lady and a child in the back seat. I called you guys
Operator: ok help is on the way mam
Caller: ok hurry

She hangs up the phone and me and 10 other officers come and walk out the building. We get to our cars and drive to the scene. I drive and my heart dropped when I say the impact the car had. We all get out of our cars and I see fire trucks coming. We push everyone off of the road so we can close it down. The fire-workers come and lift the car up. We go over and help the people in the car. I look in and see a lady knocked out with blood all over her. I look in the back to see a baby.

Officer: hey there's a baby in there
Firefighters: ok let's go

They start to rip the door off and grab the baby. She had a few cuts and bruise but by the looks of it she didn't get the impact. They take her to the ambulance and take her away. The moms side looked bent in and she looked stuck. We cut the door off and they grab her. They check her pulse.

Firefighters: we need cpr quick

They rush her to the airplane that had just landed. They take her away.