Oolong

5 days since first meeting Master Roshi...

"Chocolate supply getting low." Venom said in his current symbiotic form. "This town has to have a decent supply or we would have to resort to brains Bulma."

"Yeah I know Venom, but you might want to let Goku take over if we head into town so you don't scare the locals." Bulma said while she was driving. "Until today, you normally would not be in this form unless it's for combat or introducing yourself. Have you finally warmed up to me?"

"No, we have an arrangement where I can take over what you call 'the wheel' once every couple of days, with exceptions of when we have to work together like hunting, training, and combat. Today is one of those days."

"But the locals are probably going to get scared of you, scared enough where you won't get any chocolate."

"Then we will take the chocolate."

"Uggh, that's not going to happen." Bulma said a little aggravated but understanding why Venom does get it. "Since you have been living in the forest all your life, you don't know how the civilized world works. In order to get stuff you need and want, you have to pay for it with Zeni."

"Do you have this Zeni?" Venom asked.

"Yes, I have quite a bit of Zeni." Bulma answered.

"Then you will give them your Zeni in exchange for all their chocolate."

"That's not how it works at all! I don't have that much Zeni on me at the moment!" Bulma yelled as she pulled over. "It's too late for you to let Goku take over now anyway. We are here. We can head to the market, and then ask around for their dragon ball. Someone here has to have it."

Getting out of the car, Venom and Bulma surveyed the town. As they passed the townspeople to get the market, they heard whispers and mixed reactions concerning Venom, either of fear or in awe.

"Oh no, it's the monster that was kidnapping the poor girls."

"No its not. Look at the young city slicker walking beside it, it must be some kind of pet or guardian."

"It's going to eat us all and harvest our organs."

"No, it's here to save us from that terrible beast that plagues our town. Praise Kami."

"Are we going to see two huge monsters duke it out like in the movies?"

"Strange." Bulma said. "I thought we would get more frightened crowd."

"Yes. Normally they hear your voice and run."

"YOUR THE MONSTER HERE YOU KNOW!" Bulma screamed as she tried to punch Venom in the face. She couldn't as high and only grazed his tongue causing her to freak out. "Argk! Germs! I better get water and disinfectant."

"Better do so. Our saliva can be poisonous." Venom said matter-a-factly.

"What!? Are you serious?!" Said a worried Bulma.

"During high intense combat, it may be lethal. Otherwise, the worse case is a cold."

"You better not be yanking my chain Venom or I wil-" Bulma said before sneezing. Not once, not twice, but three times. "Oh no."

"Welcome strangers to our village." Came a booming voice amongst the crowd.

Venom and Bulma, who was frantically searching for tissues in her pocket, turned to see that it was the mayor who greeted them.

"Hello, puny human." Venom greeted.

"Hello," Bulma said weakly between sneezes and sniffles.