Monster Carrot

"Okay, we should be approaching the next town soon." Bulma confirmed while driving. "What is the status guys? Do we need any supplies."

"We need gas and water, but we are good on food." Oolong said. "Do we really need that much chocolate? There are at least 40 bars of Hershey."

"Only 40 bars!" Venom screamed as he enveloped Goku's body, nearly causing Bulma to swerve off the road.

"Hey watch it!" Bulma said as she maintained control over her position. "Isn't forty bars enough for even you Venom?"

"No! If we run out of chocolate, we will soon have to resume eating brains. How did it get so low? We thought we had enough..."

Venom then stopped his complaining and slowly turned his head 180 degrees to face Oolong. Never before has anyone seen such an angry on the symbiote's face.

"You." Venom snarled before erupting. "YOU ATE OUR CHOCOLATE!!!!!"

"Look Venom, I thought the whole chocolate situation was more of a community bowl situation." Oolong said panicking. "I didn't realize it was your main food source. I'm sorry."

"SORRY DOES NOT MAKE UP FOR THE MISSING CHOCOLATE!!!! FIRST WE ARE GOING TO EAT YOU, THEN WE ARE GOING TO EAT PUAR, THE-"

"Puar?" Bulma questioned. "What does Yamcha's cat have to do with this?"

"The rock hopper and his sidekick Puar have been following us since we left the Oxy Unclean King's mountain." Venom explained. "Normally we would have kicked his ass by now, but it since it has happened so many times already, we figured we would take a break until we are in the mood again."

"Oh my Yamcha has been stalking me!" Bulma squealed. "I knew he couldn't let me go that easily. He loves me too much."

"We really don't think the rock hopper is after you." Venom commented. "He is after the dragon balls."

"In any case, we are here." Bulma said as the view was filled with the sight of the busy townspeople and sandy houses. "I will go find the gas and water. Venom why don't you let Oolong have an hour break and find some chocolate. You might get better results if you change in Goku."

"Good idea." Venom said as he morphed back into Goku. "Lets find us some chocolate."

"I'm coming with you Bulma." Oolong said. "Rather keep my head on my shoulders instead of in Venom's mouth."

"Fair enough." Bulma said.  "Good luck Goku."

As Bulma and Oolong walked away, Goku went up to the nearest clerk and pulled on the sleeve of his pant leg to get his attention.

"Excuse me, we was wondering if you had any chocolate?" Goku asked.

"Look kid I'm sorry, but we don't have any chocolate." The clerk said. "Not since it was banned."

"Banned?" Venom growled.

"Who goes around banning chocolate?" Goku asked. "Who would do such a terrible thing?"

"Well, I'm not supposed to say, it's a gangster called Monster Carrot." The clerk explained. "He controls the entire town. He regulates non essential items and keeps them all to himself in his mansion."

"Then we guess we better take down this Carrot Cake Monster and liberate the chocolate. Let's go!"

"Right!" Goku said to Venom, before turning to the clerk. "Thank you sir. We are going to take down this Carrot Cake Monster now."