Intro

No ones POV

So~. This is my third fanfic! If you don't know the ship or the group. The group is (G)I-DLE. They are a girl group. And the ship is Yuqi and Soyeon. This ship is just so fricking adorable! Soyeon is supportive for Yuqi, and that's sometimes too cute!  And Yuqi being cute and funny AND is supportive back to Soyeon! And they look and act so adorable! They're bond is so strong! And I love it!

Yuqi- A model. Wants to break up with her shitty lover. And has a crush on her new friend, Soyeon.

Soyeon- Works at Yuqi's favorite coffee shop. Is a really big fan of her. And is like a puppy with her.

Soojin- Is a rival of Yuqi. Knows something is off about her. And is a little bit of a bitch (I'm sorry! I didn't want her to be oneee!)

Minnie- Is Soyeon's best friend. And trys to help Soyeon from her bad days. Sometimes.

Shuhua- Is also one of Soyeons friends .And gives her advice about not being dumb around her idol.

Miyeon- Is Yuqi's only friend. She trys to help her about her lover. And knows who her crush is.

Yuqi's lover- Is an asshole. Is a player. And doesn't care about Yuqi's feelings at all.

So tell me who you want for Yuqi's lover. Cause I don't know who to put. Cause I don't want people to hate me for putting cross ships. I mean...I don't like cross ships either, but I don't know! But tell me who you think will fit that role and I'll see what I can do about it. But again. This ain't no cross ship house. Got it!? Good. Okay.

So I hope you guys will love it and support it and also enjoy it! If you don't enjoy  it then, not my fault. But just like I said in My Little Brother. This is not to make fun of the members of gidle. I love these girls with all my heart and soul. And I'm not assuming that they are gay or hate each other. NO! But I hope ya'll love it, like it, support it, and enjoy it! Love you all! <3

Okie! I'll post the first chapter when i have a good idea!

But i do hope ya'll like it!

Okie i have to stream dumdi dumdi!

have a good day/good night!

love you all!

*blow kisses*

<3

Original date this was publish: August 3, 2020