Drama is in the air

Miyeon POV

I take Shuhua and Soyeon to the guess while Yuqi takes Minnie to her room. But I feel like someone was watching us. Its probably nothing. "Hey Soyeon, why do you look so sad?" Soyeon shakes her head and looks up at me. "H-huh!? W-were you talking to me?"

"Yes, I am. I asked if your okay?" "Y-yea! I-I'm fine! I'm just...a little tired! That's all!" I look at Soyeon with a raise brow. "Okay, what ever you say." "Soyeon, just snap back to earth and learn how to do your makeup from Miyeon!" "Shuhua, you don't have to press her."

Shuhua looks at me. She sighs and and nods her head lightly. "So Soyeon. How did you like sleeping with Yuqi?" Soyeon's body perks up. "It was um...like a dream come true!" Shuhua and I laugh. "I bet it was for you. I know that Shuhua liked sleeping with me~!" Shuhua blushes hardly and looks away from my face. "N-no I did n-not!" "Awwww~! Don't worry Shuhua~! You don't need to be embarrassed." Shuhua looks away while trying to do her makeup. She looks so cute trying to learn from me.

"How are you doing Soyeon?" "I think I'm doing good. I think." "No no! You're doing good! I think Yuqi will like it~!" Soyeon springs up and has a weird smile. "U-um...I-I hope so." "Why did you get so jumpy as soon as I said 'Yuqi'?" Soyeon looks at me with a red face. "Soyeon! You got blush all over your face!" "It...it's not blush." "Huh ohh...I see now." "Soyeon loves Yuqi!" Shuhua yells out. "Shuhua! Don't say it so loudly!" Shuhua giggle, so did I. "Do you really like Yuqi?" Soyeon looks down and her feet start tapping each other. I look up at her and see that she's getting shy.

"So you do like her, huh?" "W-what? N-no." Shuhua rolls her eyes and rolls her head, facing Soyeon. "Yeon, stop lying to Miyeon. We all know you like Yuqi." Soyeon stays silent for a while. Me and Shuhua start laughing. "Soyeon, you don't have to be shy about liking someone. We all have a crush on someone. It's just human." "Yeah Soyeon! I like someone, and I'm not afraid to say that I like someone!" "Exactly! As long as we don't say anything to Minjae, then were fine." "Wait we can't tell her man? Why not?" I sigh and look at the door and back at Shuhua and Soyeon.

"He doesn't like anyone that has either a crush or hits on Yuqi." Shuhua and Soyeon look at each other with hate in their eyes. "But doesn't he treat her poorly? Why would he be protective for?" I look at them with a sad face. "That's a question I don't know the answer to." Soyeon looks down at the ground. "We should stop talking about it. I don't want to pressure Miyeon with these questions Soyeon." I look at the both of them. I wish I could tell him what's wrong Yuqi. I wish I knew too. We continue doing our finally touches to our makeup.

"Okay! I think we are all done!" I smile at Shuhua's cuteness. I look over at Soyeon. She looks defeated. "Hey Soyeon, are you okay? You look a little...mad." "I'm not mad. I'm just worried for Yuqi. That's all." I sigh in defeat. "Soyeon, I know where your coming from. Yuqi just wants to keep what's happening with her and Minjae a secret. They threw me out of the house because they were getting into a pretty heated fight." Soyeon looks at me with a mad face. "Soyeon, what Miyeon is trying to tell you is that, she knows the pain you feel for Yuqi! But we don't know what's really happening between them! We just have to...wait."

Soyeon nods and faces her mirror. "Hey, we can try to ask her but, I'm pretty sure I know the answer." "No, I don't want to force the answer out of her. I think it's best not to talk about it." Shuhua looks at me with worried look. "I think she's right. It's best not to talk about it. Let's just hurry up and get ready! We're taking too long." Soyeon smiles a little and gets up. We all get our clothes and change. "Okay! I think we are all done!" Shuhua and Soyeon smile at the way they look. "Wow Miyeon! You know how to make people look good!" "Yeah, I guess it's a gift I have!"

I grab Shuhua's and Soyeon's hands and run out the door. "Yuqi! Minnie! We're all done! Sorry we took so...long." I stop in place to see that Yuqi has a purple mark on her cheek. "Yuqi! What happened!? Did someone hit you!?" Yuqi looks at me and shakes her head. "No! M-me and Minjae just...had a little fight! T-that's all!" Shuhua and Soyeon hold my hand tighly from the purple mark on her face. "Are you sure it's okay? That looks really bad! You can't let Minjae do this to you! And you know that!"

Yuqi looks down at the ground. I walk near her until I see Minjae walking in. Shit. Why does he have to come in at the wrong time. "I heard what you said Miyeon. You can't tell me girlfriend what to do. You can't boss her around. Now, hurry up." God! I wish I can punch him! Or call the police on him! But I know that would break Yuqi's heart. So, I can't help nor protect her from him at all!

Shuhua whispers in my ear, "Do you think they fought about Soyeon sleeping with Yuqi last night?" I look at Shuhua with a fearful look. "Your probably right! I didn't think about that!" We look at Yuqi and feel worried about her. While I look at Soyeon, she looks like she wants to punch him. "Soyeon, are you okay?" "How can I be okay when I see such a beautiful women be beaten by somebody so horrible? I just want to help her with all of my life." "Soyeon, you know what will happen if you try to fight with Minjae! Yuqi will feel horrible about the wrong person!" "I know! But I still have to do something about it!"

I look at Soyeon with regret. I don't want Soyeon to get hurt by Minjae. But I also want Yuqi to be saved from that asshole. God, this hurts everything on my body! I can't tell what to do! I don't know what's best for Yuqi! I wish she can just open her eyes and see that what Minjae is doing to her is not right! I just wished that Soyeon could date Yuqi instead of that piece of shit, Minjae. If only what I'm telling myself is true. "Hey Miyeon, are you okay? You look kind of beaten down." "I just wish that Yuqi would date someone like Soyeon! Soyeon would protect from people like Minjae, would do anything for Yuqi, she would give up her SOUL for Yuqi! Everything that I just said, Minjae doesn't have any of those things! I just...I don't know."

"Maybe that could work! Soyeon liked Yuqi since the first day she saw her on tv! But we have to be careful with this mission! We don't want Minjae knowing that Soyeon likes Yuqi! And if he finds out! That would crush Soyeon's hopes and dreams!" "Right! We just need a good plan! Maybe that way Yuqi can finally open her eyes and see what Minjae has been doing to her!" Shuhua hugs me and I hug her back. I hope our plan works out in the end. Yuqi just needs a better person in her life! And I hope Soyeon is right for her.

Yiren:/

Hello my lovelys~! Long time no see for Shining star huh? I know I know it's been like six or seven months since I updated Shining star. And I finally updated! I'm so happy that Shining star has been getting love and it reach to 1k reads already! I'm just at a lost of words right now! My second child has been growing so much! Of course I'm happy about My Little Brother, Innocent, and Touch! They have been so good over the last year and few months! I can't wait to update the others more and more! Just be patience with the updates! It takes time to think about what to write and especially for what book to write for. But! I have to go guys~! My back is killing me after an hour of writing! I hope you guys have a good day/good night! I love you all so freaking much! *Blow kisses* ❤/<3