Oh my god!

Soyeon POV

~The next morning~\

What is that noise? I stand up, half asleep. I rub my eyes. I look to my right, oh it's a alarm clock. I fall back onto the bed. "Did my alarm clock awake you?" I jump up. "Oh my god! You scared me!" Yuqi giggles. "Sorry, I guess I forgot to reset it." "No no! It's fine!" Yuqi gets up. "I guess I should wake up Miyeon and the others." "Do you something to do today?" "No not really. We just need to practice for the up coming event." "Oh! Okay! So...you and Miyeon need to practice." "Yep!" "Can me, Minnie, and Shuhua watch you?" Yuqi nod. I smile ang hug her tightly. "Thank you so much Yuqi unnie!" "Your welcome- wait unnie?" "Yeah you and Miyeon are my unnies."

Yuqi looks at confused. She shrugs and hugs me back. "Okay! Shall we wake up the others?" "Yeah! Can I jump in them?" "I would love to see that." I giggle and jump out of the bed, so does Yuqi. We walk slowly to the guess room. Yuqi opens the door quietly. I try not to giggle as much as I want too. "Okay, what side are you going on?" "Hmm...I'll go on the right side. Why?" "I'm going to wake Miyeon up with something." "And what is that?" Yuqi puts her finger on her lips. I nod and walk to the right side of the bed. Yuqi puts her foot in front of Miyeon's face.

I shake my head, while covering my mouth. It's so hard not to laugh at this! Yuqi looks up at me. She nods and I nod. I roll on top of Minnie and Shuhua. Yuqi pushes her foot into Miyeon's face. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" "What?" Me and Yuqi burst out laughing.  "Good morning guys!" "God, I hate you so much Soyeon." "How can you be that eavy!?" I shrug with a smile still on my face. "Yuqi, your such a weird person I-" Miyeon yawns and continues talking. "Swear." "Miyeon, are you still asleep?" "Maybe. Maybe not." Dang! I guess Yuqi has done this before. "So, who's hungry?"

Everyone looks at Yuqi. "I guess that's a yes." We all smile and get the others out of bed. "Should we get dressed?" "We don't have much work today so yeah, I think we should." Miyeon smiles. "So who goes to who?" Shuhua says while looking at Miyeon. "I think Me and Miyeon will change in the same room, and you three can change together." I nod, sadly. "So there's a closet here?" "No, I'll get you three some clothes." We all nod. Yuqi runs to her room. We all look at one another. 

Wow, this is awkward! Everyone looks around the room, trying not to make eye contact. "Okay! I'm back!" "Took you long enough." "Well maybe you should've help me." Miyeon shakes her head. Yuqi smiles and walks to us. "Here you go Minnie, here you Shuhua, and here you go Soyeon!" "Thank you so much Yuqi!" "You really didn't have to Yuqi." "I had to Shuhua!" We all walk to the closet. "So, Soyeon...how was sleeping with Yuqi?" "It was...beautiful!" Minnie and Shuhua laugh. "What about you Shuhua? How was sleeping with Miyeon?" Shuhua  bites her lip and plays with her hair. "It was um...g-great! Yeah...great." Me and Minnie look at each other, we both smile. "Okay guys, we should probably hurry up. Yuqi and Miyeon might be done already." Me and Shuhua nod and start undressing.

~4 minutes later~

Phew! Were finally done! I wonder why it took us so long? "Okay you guys! We should go to Yuqi and Miyeon!" Me and Shuhua nod, and open the door. "Hi you guys!" "What took you guys so long?" "Eh, we were talking while changing." "Hmm makes sense." "Okay! Who wants breakfast?" We all yell super loud. Everyone runs to the table to eat Miyeon's breakfast. "Whoa~!" "Wait Miyeon, you made all of this?" "Yes I did! If you didn't know Yuqi, I've been taking cooking lessons!" Yuqi smiles and fake cries. "I'm so proud of you, unnie!"

Miyeon cutely giggles. "Thank you Yuqi~! Now! Everyone! We can eat!" We all sit down and start eating. While everyone is eating Shuhua stops eating. "Hey Shuhua, you okay? Your not really eating." "Do you guys not hear footsteps?" "Footsteps? Are you okay, Shuhua?" "No she's right. I also hear it." Yuqi rolls her eyes. "I know who it is." She gets up and walks to the footsteps. "Minjae! Stop walking slow!" "Okay babe!"

Yuqi stands there waiting for Minjae. "Good morning baby." "Good morning sleepy head." Minjae kisses Yuqi's forehead. She blushes and buries her face into his chest. "Awwww~! You guys are so cute!" Yeah, I guess they are. I don't know why but I have his weird thing that they don't really love each other. I snap back into reality and shake my head. "Do you want some breakfast?" "Of course." Minjae and Yuqi hold hands, while coming to get food. 

God I don't know why but...I don't like it. I don't seeing them hold hands. It should BE holding Yuqi's hand like that! Again, I snap back to reality and shake my head once again. God, what's wrong with me today!? I just need to relax and breathe. They sit down together. "So what do you guys what to do today?" "Hmm...I was thinking of getting some coffee and then maybe shopping?" "Oh hell yeah! I like that idea!" "Yeah, same here! Plus I do need some new shoes and hats." "Yeah, I need more dresses and makeup." "Oh come on, Shuhua! You don't need makeup! Your skin is so beautiful anyways!" Shuhua smiles and turns a bright red.

"Yeah, I think I'll get a new pants and new jackets." "So, It's settled! Were going shopping today!" "Don't forget about the coffee, Miyeon unnie." "Oh hehehe yeah! And coffee!" Yuqi smiles and shakes her head. "If you guys can't see it, Miyeon LOVES shopping for anything!" "What about you Yuqi? Do you like shopping?" "Nah, not as much as when I first started modeling." "Okay! Everyone finish eating so we can get ready to go out!" We all nod and continue eating.

~3 minutes later~

"Okay everyone! Are we all done?" "Yes ma'am!" "Okay! That's good! Now! Let us put on some makeup and we are ready to go out!" Everyone goes crazy, expect for Minjae. "Oh! And Minjae your our ride! Is that okay?" "Hmm? Oh! Yeah that's fine." "Thank you baby! I love you!" "Love you too babe." Yuqi shyly smiles and claps. "Let's all go back to my room!" We all nod and follow Yuqi back into her bedroom. "Oh! And Miyeon also has her makeup here! So if anyone wants to share some with her you can!"

"Actually before we go inside. Who is really good with makeup? And who is bad at makeup?" Me and Shuhua raise our hands, while Minnie keeps her hand down. "Okay! That means Minnie, your with me!" "Wait really!? AAAAA!" "That means, Soyeon! Shuhua! Your with me!" Shuhua jumps in joy, while I'm a little sad that Yuqi isn't teaching me, how to do makeup. But! It's okay! Cause it doesn't matter! I think. I don't know anymore!!

Yiren talking: Hello again~! I'm really sorry I haven't been able to update Shining star! But! Today was the day I FINALLY updated it! I hope you guys really like it or love it! Doesn't matter. But! What does matter is that you guys stream 90's Love by NCT U!!! It's such a good song!! Plus that beat, rap, and highnote! It's like heaven to me! I hope you guys have a good day/good night! I love you all so much! *Blow kisses* <3