God, I hate my job

Yuqi POV

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *bee- "Jesus. What time is it?" I look over to look at my clock and to see that it's six in the morning. God! Why can't I just get a day off!? I get up very lazily and almost trip on my foot. "Fuck!" I heavily sigh and walk to my bathroom. I take a quick shower and head to my sink. I brush my teeth and fix my face and hair. I take a look on my calendar, to see if today is an important day or not. And sure enough, it is. Great. Just great.

Another day. Another day of getting a shitty battle with Soojin. I get a text from my assistant saying. 

Assistant Yiren:  Miss Yuqi! I have important news!  Today is a special day! Famous fashion designers from New York will be at the performance! So please do your best today! Because not only will they be watching, they will pick a new model! I hope you make it in!

 Oh you've got to be kidding me! Not only that I have to go to meetings. but I got to look my best for some assholes!? Jesus! Can't a women get a break!? Well that's a easy question. NO! I off my bed and get dress. I pick out a simple outfit. Since I got a meeting, and the performance doesn't start until the night time. I get a white blouse with a black ribbon. And top off the top. I get a black skirt that goes above my knees. I look at my tights and my thigh highs, damn. Which one is good? I just go with my gut and put on my see through tights. I go to the mirror and put a little bit of makeup on.

When I was done with my makeup. I look at myself in the mirror. "Damn. Song Yuqi you did it again." I stop and go get my phone, car keys, and my Gucci purse. I, try, to run to my car. But these heels are so fucking weird! They make my feet feel numb! God damnit! "Damn girl! You look so fucking fine!" I turn my head to see three men looking at me. "Sir, can you leave me alone please?" They all laugh and walk a little closer to me.

I unlock my car and run to it. "Hey! Where the hell do you think your going!?" I ignore and start my car and drive away from them. Once I was away from those awful people. I started to cry. I got to the building and there was tears still on my face. I walk inside wiping my tears and to notice that people are looking at me. I just keep on walking to where I'm suppose to be. "Hey Yuqi! Wait up!" I hear a familiar voice call out my name. I turn to see my best, and only, friend Miyeon. I just wave at her and weakly smile. "Hey are you okay? I heard a lot of people saying that you walked in crying. What happened?" I was about to tell Miyeon, Then I heard my boss. "Song Yuqi! You are late! In my office, now!" I whisper yo Miyeon "I'll tell you later."

I sit in my boss's office for almost two hours. Where the hell is this guy!? I heard the door open and I gulp with fear. "I've been hearing that you walk in here while crying. Is that true Miss Song?" I nod. "You mind telling me why?" I nod again. I tell Mr. Min everything that happened to me in the morning.

"Hmm. Okay, I will let this one slide." I look up at him with glossy eyes. "R-really?" "Yes. You can leave and tell Miyeon what you told me." I nod and grab my purse and dash to find Miyeon. "Yuqi! Yuqi! So what happened in there?" "No, Mr. Min let it slide. So I'm glad nothing really bad happened to me." Miyeon nods. "Do you want to go to your favorite cafe? And we can talk about it there. If you!" I nod and pull out my car keys. "Ready when your ready sis!" Miyeon giggles and runs up to her office. 

I walk down the stairs, to get to the parking lot. Once I finally make it! I go looking for my car. I click the unlock button to find my car. I press it and hear my car off to my right. I walk to the sound and see my car. I lean on my car and wait for Miyeon to get her ass down here. I then hear high heels and smile when I see her running faster anyone or anything I've seen. "I-I'm here Y-yuqi!" Miyeon says while catching her breathe. "So you ready to get something to eat, while getting coffe?"