Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV~
"So what happened after we left?" Tanaka asked sitting down next to me under the tree I usually sit under during lunch. Kiyoko and I want only sit together one or two times a week, the other times she's either doing work, doing something with Yachi, or eating with someone else.

"I locked my brother out of the house, let him in, he fell on the ground, I yelled at him, and stomped on his ankles," I said smiling as I ate. Tanaka looked surprised when I told him this.

"Wow," Is all he said, "I never took you for someone that would do something like that"

"Well he is my brother, and I'm mostly only shy around people I don't really know," I say, as I offer him so of my food.

"Thanks," He says smiling as he eats it, "Did you make this?"

"Mhm," I hum.

"It's so good," He says, "Are you going to come watch practice again?"

"Sure," I said. I've gotten used to Tanaka so it's easier to talk to him, but sometimes it can be hard.

"Okay, good," He said smiling, and getting up, "Well I got to go"

"Aren't you going to ask to walk me home?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm already walking you home," He said smiling, as he walks away.

'Well then,' I thought to myself.

I'm fine with it, obviously. It just kinda hurts to know he only wants to walk me home to also walk Kiyoko home, since I do have a crush on him.

~Time Skip~
"Hey your here again!" Someone yells from behind me as I sit down on the bench in the gym. I jump and let out a small scream.

"Did I scare you?" The short ginger asks and he walks in front of me.

"N-no, well, y-yes, I just get s-scared easily," I say, giving him a small smile.

"Oh, sorry," He says, "My names Hinata"

"(Y/N)," I say, 'He seems nice," I think to myself.

"(Y/N) your hear again," I hear Nishinoya yell, as I jump slightly. I turn around and give him and Tanaka a small smile and nod.

Practice starts and everything goes well for the most part, Hinata gets hit in the face with a volleyball but no seemed to worried.

"Okay, take a break," I hear someone say and the boys go and grab their waters.

"Boo!" Someone say grabbing my shoulders from behind.

I let out a scream and almost fall off the bench, but they kept me from falling.

Tanaka sits beside me and smiles.

"Why did you scare me?" I say upset.

"Your cute when you get scared," He says smiling at me. I feel my face heat up and I put my face in my hands.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry," He says, seeming to panic. I think, he thinks he made me cry or something.

"It's okay," I say, it muffled by my hands. I open my fingers a bit, looking out between them, to see his face below mine, and I immediately close my fingers.

~Time Skip~ Brought to you by (Y/N) banging her head into a piano
When I got home I took off my shoes and dropped my bag. I didn't think watching their practice would go like that today. I just need to go curl up in a bunch of blankets in my dark room and watch something.

"Hmmm, what should I watch?" I say to myself as I head towards the stairs.

"(Y/N)!" I hear my brother yell. I scream and bang my head against the wall.

"Ow," I say, holding my head.

"Oh calm down, your the one who stomped on my ankles well laughing," He yelled.

"Shut up!" I yell as I walk towards where he was yelling from. I walk into the living room to see him sitting on the couch with his girlfriend.

"G-give me a s-sec," I say before running off to my room and changing out of my uniform, and making sure my head wasn't bleeding.

"Okay I'm back," I say walking into the living room and sitting in a chair.

"It's nice to actually meet you," His girlfriend said smiling at me.

"Y-ya, it's n-nice to meet y-you too," I say, giving her a small smile.

"So you like the piano?" She asks.

"Y-yes," I say smiling.

"How long have you been playing?" She asks.

"Since I w-was five," I say.

"Oh no," I hear my brother say, "I'm gonna get something to eat"

He walked out and I started to talk about the piano with his girlfriend, I think I'm gonna like her.

AN-
I hope you liked it
Sorry if anything seems rushed
Also I'm sorry that Tanaka seems out of character as the book goes on
Anyways thanks for reading
Word Count- 820