Chapter 15

I read the text as I jogged out the door and onto the sidewalk. The text read "Come outside." It was from a number I didn't recognize.

"Hey Liv," a voice said from behind me. I turned around to see it was. Drew was standing there in all his glory. He looked like a Greek god.

"Hey Drew," I replied walking towards him.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"I've missed you so much," we both said at the same time.

After we released each other I invited him to movie night. We walked inside and I went to the kitchen to see we didn't have any food.

Drew's phone rang and he pulled it out and answered. "Hey baby," he said into the phone. He listened for a minute or two and then replied "Alright, I'll be there in a few."

"Sorry Liv but I'm gonna miss your movie night. My girlfriend is sick."

He gave me a quick hug before jogging out the door.

I sent Nash a quick text asking if he wanted to go with me to the store. He replied instantly with 'yes'. I jogged up the stairs to change into more comfortable clothes.

After I slipped on one of Nash's hoodies I walked into Justin's room.

Taylor, Dillon, and Justin were lounging around the room.

"Hey Tay can I borrow your car."

He nodded his head and tossed me the keys. I heard Nash call my name and quickly made my way down the stairs.

"Alright let's go."

Nash followed me out the house and into the car. I pulled out and made my way towards Target. Halfway through the drive Nash turned off the music and turned towards me. He didn't say anything he just stared at the side of my head.

I let out a sigh, "Yes Nash."

"Do you still love Hayes?" His voice was almost a whisper.

"I don't know anymore Nash. We were fourteen, did we really know what was then. I don't even think I know what it is now."

I honesly have no idea if I feel anything for Hayes. He has a girfriend now and he seems happy with her. Maybe it's time I move on from him.

"What about Shawn how is he," Nash asked after a brief silence.

"Once he started getting big he kinda stopped talking to me but I understand. He's bigger now he doesn't have time for normal people like me."

After that Nash was quiet for the rest of the ride. Why he brought that up is beyond me.

When we got back to my house Nash and I carried the bags into the house. As we were walking in a car pulled up to the front of the house. We turned around to see who's car it was. The car stopped and the door opened. A boy or should I say young man got out of the car. He looked up at me and my whole body froze. I can't believe he is here.

Hey guys sorry it's been so long but I've had writers block and I'm working on my new story ti make it better than this one. Also this story is almsot done! I just want to thank everyone who has added this story to their library and took the time to read my first story even though it is really  bad. Until next time, good bye.