𝟎𝟔

CHAPTER SIX

"Minho I swear if you don't give my laptop back!" Chan shouts as he chases Minho around the practice room.

The room was in chaos, as usual. Sooah just sat in the corner watching the chaos unfold. She couldn't even keep up to what's happening.

"This is just how it is every single day." A voice spoke next to her. She looked to her left and saw Seungmin taking a seat next to her.

"I see... I guess I'll just have to get used to it, then?"

"That's right, want some?" He handed Sooah a box of crackers.

"Sure, thanks." She smiled and took one of the crackers.

"Seungmin, if you get too close to Sooah, Chan will kill you!" Changbin joked from across the room.

"No, I won't, I need to stay loyal to my soulmate." He raised his hand up and flashed his soulmate's initials.

"H.M.W"

"Haven't found them yet, I wonder who it could be." He sighs and slouched down.

"You'll find your soulmate. I thought I couldn't find mine but there he is tackling his groupmate." Sooah chuckled, Seungmin also laughing with her.

"I feel bad for Changbin." He said.

Sooah furrowed her brows and looked at him. "Why?"

"He doesn't have a soulmate, his wrist is blank." Seungmin replied.

"Oh... my friend, Mireun, I came with to the concert the other day also has a blank wrist."

"Really? I wonder what will happen when two people with blank wrists fall in love with each other."

"Yeah, can they be together?"

"One way to find out, let's set Mireun and Changbin up." He smirked.

"Sounds like a plan! And plus, Mireun is in love with Changbin."

Chan saw Sooah and Seungmin talking in the distance and felt a slight bit of jealousy. He walked up to them and pulled his hand out in front of Sooah.

"Let's go, I wanna take you somewhere." Chan smiled.

Sooah smiled took his hand, following him out the practice room, taking one last look at Seungmin who gave her a thumbs up. Sooah smiled before closing the door behind her.

"Where are we going?" She asked, catching up with Chan's footsteps.

"Park Jinyoung's office."

Sooah stopped her tracks when she heard what Chan just said.

"What? Why?"

Chan laughed at her confused and terrified face then shook his head.

"I'm just kidding, I'm taking you to the rooftop."

"Thank goodness, you almost gave me a heart attack." She sighed in relief.

~

"Yeah so basically I was walking back to the dorms from a store then Minho called me. He asked where I was and I told him I'll be back in five minutes but guess what, he went to the store with me."

Chan told Sooah a funny story that happened to him, making her burst out laughing until tears fell out of her eyes and her stomach started hurting.

"Gosh, it feels great to laugh like this after a long time." She said after calming down.

"After a long time?"

"Yeah." Sooah took a deep breath before she started explaining.

"Basically, I have a brother but I really have no idea where he is now after he got married and chose his wife over his family. I haven't seen him since four years ago."

Chan looked at her pity then proceeded to pat her on the back.

"You have the seven of them, they'll be your older brother."

"Why only seven?"

"Because I'm your soulmate."

~

Sooah got back home after spending time with Chan. She was busy watching a movie when she realized something.

"We have to fall in love."

She fell on her bed and burried her face in her pillow.

"Who even came up with all these soulmate thing and why us?" She thought before turning off her laptop and falling asleep.

~

Sooah woke up to the sun shining through her window and groaned, pulling her blanket to cover her face, trying to fall back asleep. Too late, her phone started buzzing.

She snatched her phone from the bedside table and read who the messages were from.

"Bang Chan"

"Good morning!"
"Wanna come over to the dorms? Felix said he wants to cook brownies for you and Seungmin said he wants to plan Changbin and Mireun's set up."
"And I want to see you"
" *dorm address attatched* "

Sooah smiled at Chan's texts, especially the second last one, which also made her blush. She then texted back and got ready for the day.

She stood in front of her full body mirror after taking a good hour of getting ready and going through her closet. Sooah was wearing a grey sweater with jeans, matching it with boots and a sling bag. She took one final look before walking out of her room, saying goodbye to both her parents then making her way to the dorm.

Sooah stood in front of an apartment building after twenty minutes of walking, following her GPS but she met someone who she never wanted to meet again.

Their manager.

The one who got mad over Chan meeting his soulmate, her.

"What are you doing here, Chan's soulmate?" He asked with a mocking tone in the end.

"I''m uhh..."

"Sooah, you're here!" Hyunjin said walking out of the building.

"Who invited her?" The manager asked.

"Chan did and we all agreed. Now, excuse us." He replied, trying to walk past the manager.

"No, anyone other than Stray Kids and their managers aren't allowed to enter. Do you know what will happen if anyone sees her enter the dorm?"