𝟐𝟓

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Sooah ran up to the door and knocked, Jaehyun and Doyoung keeping up behind her.

"Sooah- Jaehyun, Doyoung?" Seungmin furrowed his brows, looking at the three.

"Where's Chan?"

"He's in his room and wouldn't come out." He replied, moving aside to make way for her to enter.

"He saw?"

Seungmin nodded with a heavy sigh. "Chan was very sad. This was the first time he locked himself in his room. He also wouldn't eat and drink no matter how much we try to make him."

"We also have to go meet JYP but Chan is excused. Please get him to come out." Changbin pleaded before all of them headed out the door.

"You two should also go, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

Sooah nodded and followed them up, waving to them before closing the door.

~

"Chan..." she knocked on his door but no response although she was sure she heard things moving around in the room, with heartbroken songs playing.

"Please come out." Sooah pleaded, resting her head on the door.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." Chan's voice muffled from inside the room.

"I met up with Jaehyun and Doyoung. Dispatch just saw the two of us but trust me, we met up with Doyoung too."

Sooah slid down the door, sitting on the floor. Tears started flowing out of her eyes, falling down onto her shirt.

"I don't want to lose you..." she croaked.

Chan, on the other side of the door, stood in front of it, debating on whether he should open the door or not. His reached out for the door but stopped when he recalled the pictures posted and the way she laughed when she was with Jaehyun.

"It's so cold." Sooah shivered, pulling her thin cardigan to cover herself but the dorm room was too cold.

~

Chan stood up from his bed, walking up to the door when he didn't hear anything from Sooah for the past fifteen minutes.

His phone was in his hands an article titled "NCT's Jaehyun dating rumors confirmed to be fake."

Oh how much he regretted not opening the door the second he heard Sooah's voice.

"Has she left?" He asked himself.

The door swung open and Chan spotted Sooah sitting on the floor with closed eyes, trembling and chapped lips.

"Sooah..." he called, crouching down next to her.

"I... didn't go on a date with Jaehyun, Doyoung was supposed to go with us too." She weakly said.

Chan's hands made it's way to her forehead and indeed, she was burning. "Did you eat?"

Sooah shook her head. "I haven't ate since this morning."

He pulled her up, carrying her, then plopped her down on his bed, wrapping her with his thick black blanket.

"Stay here, I'll make some food for you." Chan placed a small kiss on her forehead, trailing it to her cheek.

"Chan... I didn't-"

Sooah's words were cut with a peck on her lips to shut her up from Chan.

"I believe you." With that, he left the room, leaving Sooah.

~

The door clicked open as Chan struggle to carry two trays of freshly made porridge and soup, along with chopped fruits, chocolate and a glass of water.

Curled up in the blanket, Sooah was fast asleep and shivering.

"Sooah, I cooked some food." He cooed, placing the trays on the bedside table.

She pulled down the blanket, allowing the cold air to hit her body, sending shivers through her body. Sooah looked to her side and saw her soulmate grabbing a chair and sat next to her.

Chan stirred the bowl porridge, blowing it a bit to cool it down and raised it to Sooah's mouth. She gladly ate a spoonful and smiled.

"Do you like it?" He asked with a huge grin.

She nods at him. "Of course." And demanded another spoon.

~

Sooah shifted closer to Chan. His hands wrapped around her and she instantly felt all the coldness wash away from her body and was replaced by warmth from Chan.

Her eyes felt heavy and started to close until darkness consumed her, still in Chan's arms.

"I love you." He said, pecking her forehead before also falling asleep.

~

Sooah woke up in an unfamiliar room. She squinted her eyes when the brigt sunlight hit her face, making her turn to the other side.

There, Chan lays still fast asleep, arms around her with little snores falling out his lips. She smiled and admired his face, everything about him was just so perfect.

A/N:
I might take a little break from all the things going on, it's just way too much. :(