Chapter : 3

Hello, Maybe this chapter is going to be more terrific or life changing...."What is going to happen with Tessa next"?...Stay tuned to know.... So without wasting any time...

SO HERE'S CHAPTER 3 :
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I don't even realize when i got to a deep sleep. I wake up in the early morning. It was 6 A.M. I usually don't get up early but that day i woke up so.....

I went to my School. I don't even able to enter in my class also when i saw......
Bella and Faith Running towards me.

Faith asked, Now tell us what you were trying to say, yesterday....!
Bella joined, yes, Please tell us without any hesitation!!!!

I said, "okay, let's take a sit first".

We took our sit, and i began to say....
I took my all time to tell the full incident to describe that i have experienced.

They were totally shocked after listening.
Their eyes shows clear fear...., confusion and other few feelings that i even don't know how to explain...

Faith mumbled something....That was very tough to hear.

Bella said after a long pause.
" What if we tell this incident to our class teacher"?,
Maybe she can help us; she added.

I Simply denied to do so...

I said, They will never believe us...never.

When,.....
The Assembly bell rangs••••••••

It was third period, when our English teacher ordered me to keep her project files to the library..As i was sitting in front of her in the first bench...

Though, she knew very well that i was new in that school and even i don't know every single location.....

I asked one of the staff where is library located, she answered me by moving her finger at the top floor...

I went to the top floor, where after sometime of searching, at last i found the Library.

When i move a little closer to the library, I felt a horrible sensation, like a cold wind just blews in my veins...

I felt terrific......

Though i move towards the library..
It was cold, dark, and horrendous inside... The wall was blackish and greyish.. No one there in the library, It was fully empty....but full of book shelves with books.

I kept those projects on a table that was near me.
Suddenly....

I felt that like someone is blowing air in my right ear. The wind was cold...
I felt terrified....
I with nervous, look back...

I was not able to see anyone, but probably i was feeling it...
I just make my mind that it might be my mistake and continue to walk on my class's way...

When,......

Again a sudden blow of wind came in my left ear...It was also cold.
Now i was just becoming furious of fear.

It was just like the feeling as if someone blow in your ear intentionally to make you angry....

Somehow, i was understanding that someone is trying to show his /her presence for something.
Or Maybe it's my mistake only...

I just stepped out of the library, when i heard as some of the books that were in the book shelf fell down....

I don't even look back, and ran to my class...