Day 24

"Write compliments on slips of paper  and drop them in a jar. Read one slip whenever you feel like you need a compliment!"

So this has been a really difficult task. I actually wanted to do this, my sister's had one for a couple of years and I've kinda wanted one. But idk the idea of writing compliments is really hard. I can't really handle compliments when people give them to me let alone actually writing them.

It's been one of those tasks where I've intended to start it for days ... no that's actually weeks... but I just couldn't seem to start. Anyway I finally did it this morning only 10 days late... oh well.

It's gonna take FOREVER to fill my jar lmao but I've started so boom!

Spoilers..... I'm not gonna fill it with compliments, so there may be some but I will also be adding names of people who mean something to me, good memories and inspirational quotes ...

Also my sister walked in to the room while I was adding some notes in the jar... and I was totally embarrassed but when I told her she said she'd help me by putting in compliments as a suprise for me when I need a pull up so that's great 💕💕💕

Maybe one day I'll admit to her I write... but maybe not🤷🏼‍♀️(there's not a redhead version of that emoji so I guess that's me not Liza 😉)