Chapter 13

My deep sleep is disturbed by loud snoring. I am slowly trying to open my eyes. Everything seems a blur to me. I am in the hospital room. A blue Coverlet covers my body up to the bosom. The sound comes from my right side, I turn my head towards the snoring sound. It is Ed, he sits in a chair and rests his head on the bed, his face looks tired and weak. Maybe he has tired because of me.

I slowly raise my right hand and caress his hair, "I love you, Devil. " I smile at him.

I feel the presence of another person in the room. Something has stuck in my throat, I gulp in terror and close my eyes before taking a turn to the other side, ' Not again please, I am tired to run now.'

My room door has opened to show Jack. He has peeked from the door, " Hello, Is she awake? " he enters the room. "No", Ed, yawns and stretches his body.

Jack puts his left hand on his hip and rubs his chin with a right and with a raised brow, " Does she wants to live forever here like this?"

"Fuck up Jack, ", " Watch, want you to say, Mr", Ed and another person say in unison.

I turn my head to see the other voice owner, my eyes have popped out and my mouth has opened with shock "Shit!" I mumble. It is none other than The great Luke, Puke.

'Wait, why is he here? And how Ed, let him stay with us? Did he say he is my boyfriend? What! Boyfriend? Awww, disgusting.' I put scorn face mentally.

Luke sees me while I turn to see him,
"Ana..." utter my name with some type of emotion that I don't understand and his face lights up with a smile.

"Is she awake?" Ed, asks Luke with excitement. Luke nods in approval. I sit up slowly, "yes, I am awake, my lit Devil."

"Sissy, " Ed, crashes a big hug.

"Ed, please control your love, " with the struggling breath, "I can't breathe, " he has loosened the hug with an apologetic face.

After taking a breath, " if you want to stay with a broken spine, I'll stay here Jack. " I put What. You. Say expression.

"Aww, My Demon is back. " Jack has given me a side hug, I give him a side push with my elbow, "Ana, you are a living Demon. " he rubs his ribs.

"You are a Pathetic puppy, " I hold a glass filled with water. While drinking I have observed Luke watching me by leaning against a wall.

Out of curiosity, I turn to Ed, "Why is he here? " I whisper only that can be audible to Ed. But jack has heard.

"Because he was the one who carried you to the hospital, " Jack says with an amused smile.

"What?" I spit the water on Jacks side before anything could happen he turns aside.  "B but how did he..." My words are cut off by Ed.

"He was the one who saved you in the woods Sis, " Ed holds my right hand.
"But I called you, " I scratch my head.

"No, " now it is Luke, "You called me, not Ed, " he has put his hands on his chest.

"Wh...ho...when..." I scratch my forehead.

"With your phone, " he gives me my phone which is on the table beside me. I look at the phone, 'Luckily, it doesn't have any damage, ' I give a relief sign. He takes a chair beside my bed and sits with crossed legs. "You called me yesterday when you are in danger. " he takes out his phone and types something while answering me.

I have opened my mobile. 'Shit, he is correct, I have called him. ' I look at him with an emotionless face. ' perhaps I had called him in nervousness. ' I give reason to my mind. He has called me after Mom's message, but the phone is in silent mode so I have not answered. So his number has been saved in the quick dial and I have called him.

Jack has said something to Ed, "Sis, I'll come in a moment, " he kisses my forehead. "And call Mom, I told her you are in a conference with our professor, " he looks at me, " go with this idea, ok? "
I nod in agreement.

"Aiden, thank you so much for helping Anna, " Ed says with a smile on his face.

"You have been thanking me from last night, Ed, " he goes to Luke and hugs him. Luke pulls off from him, "it's nothing be...Ed," I give him a suspicious look, and he winks at me.
Ed goes out. Luke, after sitting in the chair beside me, "but the one who should be thankful is not uttering a single word, " he mumbles and extends his left hand over me to take a water bottle on my right side table from my left.

"Thanks" I roll my eyes, "But how did you find me?" I put my eyes brows together.

"My IT team traced your phone signal, " he shrugs, " I have searched the surroundings and found you. " he drinks the water.

"Do you already know my brother?" I ask, "yes, we are friends, " he closes the bottle cap.

"From when?" I point out, " boxing matches in high school, "

"Hmm, another boxing freak. " I mutter loudly with eyes rolling.

"Seriously, " he moves his head in to and fro motion, then again puts his head in mobile.

" wait, if you know him already then why did you come to save me without informing my brother," I raise my eyebrow with crossing arms.

"Do you really want to know, Ana?" He raises his head from his phone.

"Of course, I want to know, Mr Puke. " I put a proud face. 'Ana, can't you control your mouth' I slap my mouth mentally. Puts hands on my mouth after realizing what have said.

"Puke but I think my name is Luke, Angry bird, " he bends to reach my face with a raised eyebrow. I take an uneasy gulp, ' Ana, you have made him angry, you are dead now in his million-dollar hands, he won't leave you, Ana. '

"Yes, I won't leave you, Ana. " He says, "And I..." My phone rings.

I take my phone, he stands and irons his shirt. The call is from a private number.

"Hello, " I answer the call while looking at Luke with an angry look

"Ana, remember you are mine, hahaha. " the same voice from last night, it makes my face angry to panic, that voices have made my face to loose blood "you wounded me, but I'll come again to meet you soon..SWEETHEARTT ❤️... Hahaha" aloud terrible laugh with not a sign of humor but the words with this laugh are enough to make me shiver.

I am shaking with fear and sweat from head to toe. I am petrified by that voice.  Luke has shocked to see me in fear, but soon he tries to help me by shaking me to come out of my fear.