At Hogwarts

Hermiones Pov:

I got off the train and went straight to dinner.

+•~time skip~•+

I was sitting on my bed in the gryfindor dorms. I was tired. Harry and Ron Walked in and started talking. I grabbed my pajamas, (big hoodie, pajama shorts, long socks) went to the bathroom, took a shower, and changed. I started combing my hair. I decided to put it in a messy bun and head to bed. I Jumped onto my bed. "Gosh I'm tired." I say kinda quietly. I get under the covers, I hear my phone ding. I grab it and look at the messages, Parkinson had texted me. Why would Parkinson text me?! I look at the messages.
Slytherin bitch: hey
Hermione: What?
Slytherin bitch: wanna hangout some day?
Hermione: why?
Slytherin bitch: because we should put our fighting aside and try and be friends. Weasel girl, golden boy, draco and Ron are all hanging out.
Hermione: Fine. What day our you free?
Slytherin bitch: Monday, hbu?
Hermione: I'm free on Monday.
Slytherin bitch: Kay, I'll see you then.
Hermione: Yeah Yeah.
I yawn, stuff my face in pillows, and try to go to sleep.

+~•In the Slytherin dorms•~+
Pansys Pov:

"I'm  boreddd!" I say.
"Let's go wake up Hermione and play t or d." Ron says. (There all hanging out in the Slytherin common room except for Hermione.) "that's a good idea." Blaise says. We all get up and run to the Gryffindor common room. We all start to scream to get Hermione up.

Hermiones pov:

"I just want some goddamn sleep!" I say annoyed. "Too bad~!" Pansy says. I blush slightly. I finally give in. I stand up. "Lets go for a walk, or maybe climb trees!" Pansy says exidedly. We all disagree. "We were gonna play t or d!" Ron says. "Oh yeaaa" everyone expect for me says. We all sit in a circle on the floor. "Mione, t or d?" Pansy says. "D." I say. "I dare you to kiss your crush." I blush, crawl up to Pansy, and kiss her. Pansy blushes and looks surprised. She kissed me back. People started clapping. I didn't bother moving and just decided to sit on Pansy's lap. The game continued, and I fell asleep with my hand holding pansys.

Author Pov:

I hope you guys enjoyed this, I'll try to update a bit more. I know this chapter is kinda short, I'll try and make the next one longer. Cya!

411 words