Hatred and Dissatisfy

-Hara's POV-

I wonder if the new girl a.k.a Kim Makomo has any idea who does kidnapping services?

But it's too early for this, she's too comfortable with Yue since Makomo also joined the volleyball team and now I've been banned from playing or part-taking in volleyball.

Tch. Yue is indeed a pain to me.

Now, how do I brainwash Makomo...?

Oh! Makomo is in the same class as Oikawa-san. Should I purposely make Makomo fall for Oikawa?

Sounds like a good plan. Oikawa will definitely forget about Yue.

Makomo in the other hand is just a doll, a decoy.

I'm sure some relative of hers will take any bribery just to kidnap Yue.

I mean, who doesn't want money? Only a real psycho would do the kidnapping.

"Hey girls, let's make Makomo fall in love with Oikawa." I said as they smirked. "You do know Oikawa has his eyes only on Yue ever since we bullied her?"

I smiled devilishly, "That won't be long. Yue's gonna go anyway."

"And besides, the grand King will be very busy focusing on preliminaries." I added.

The girls and I discussed on the plan. We went to Yue's locker and managed to pick her lock. We ripped all her notes and sprayed red paint on her locker. We even poured slime all over.

The other students didn't bother us because they were scared and besides, it wasn't any of their business.

I slammed Yue's locker and put a big 'X' sign.

-Yue's POV-
Shizumi and I walked to school together, as we got there few students looked weirdly at a locker.

Wait, that's my locker!

I hurriedly ran over to my locker only to find it being sprayed with a big 'X' sign and my lock was broken!

"This is going way too far." I murmured.

"Yue wait! There's—"

/splat/

As soon as I opened my locker, sour milk poured onto my hair and books fell out and my notes were ripped into pieces. There was even slime.

My jaw dropped, as I pushed strands of my hair back.

The students who passed by gasped and some even laughed.

"You deserved this." Hara said and laughed.

"Yue!" I heard Iwaizumi from a far, seeing him running towards me.

Tears started to fill up. Iwazuimi and Shizumi picked up my books. Oikawa passed by together with Makomo.

They were linking arms. Oikawa seemed happy.

Why am I feeling down? It's not like I have a crush on Oikawa or something.

/poof!/

Flour was thrown onto my face. I gasped, Shizumi and Iwaizumi stared at me.

"You stay away from Oikawa." The new girl said.

"Excuse me? We're not even dating!" I blurted. "Oh really? Then stop asking help from him!" Hara interrupted.

I scoffed, "Unbelievable. This is complete bullshit." I snapped and walked as I headed to the girls' washroom.

My hair smells so bad and I had flour all over me. I washed my face and stared myself at the mirror. "What the f*ck is going on with my life? Could this be any worse?" I mumbled to myself.

I noticed I was still wearing Oikawa's sweater. I got frustrated and took it off. I walked out from the washroom and coincidentally spotted Oikawa with Makomo.

I threw his sweater to him. He was surprised. "You can stop with the whole play pretend. I don't care if it's your sweater or not. F*ck this." I said to him and left the school building.

I seriously didn't bother going back to school as I went to the park. Oh how I wish the twins were here to cheer me up.

My phone rang, the caller ID shows Shizumi as the incoming call. "Yeah?" I answered her. "Where are you? Don't you want your bag back?" she said. "Yeah I need it. I'm not coming back for class." I told her. She groaned, "Okay, but volleyball is a must. Promise!" she exclaimed.

I smiled when she said that, "Yeah, of course. I promise." I said. "And where are you?" she asked. "I'm at the park still soaked in milk and flour." I replied. "Look, I'm coming over to send your bag during recess okay?" she sounds so worried yet still wants to send my bag.

"Alright, I'll wait." I said as I glanced at my watch. We bid goodbyes and ended the call.

-Hours later-

"Yue!" I turned around and saw Shizumi running towards me as she carried my bag. She came along with Iwaizumi.

Hmm, are they a thing?

Shizuki wanted to hug me but I put my hands over my chest. "No! I smell!" I said to her. "Oh right. I forgot." she said and gave my bag.

"Thank you guys. Sorry for troubling you two. Did you had recess?" I asked. Iwaizumi was already eating.

"Sorry about Shittykawa, here eat up." Iwaizumi said and gave me an onigiri.

"You two should go now, recess will end soon." I told them. They nodded, "Take care okay?" Shizumi said. "I will, don't worry." I replied and waved at them as they left.

My phone was ringing again. It was mom. "Hello mom?" I answered. "Yue! Your childhood bestfriends are here! The twins!"

Speak of the devil.

I choked on my onigiri. "T-The Miya twins?" I asked. "Yes sweetie, they're visiting!" she exclaimed.

"Ookay?" I sound unsure but decided to go back home sneakily from the backyard.

I hope Niko doesn't catch me. "Meeooowww." shoot. I stared at Niko and petted him. "Be a good cat." I said and smiled.

"Miss Yue?" one of my mother's maid caught me.

"Uh.. I can explain." I said.

I quickly went inside from the back door and sat on the kitchen counter. I started telling them what happened and they got so frustrated.

I also told my mother's maid to not tell my mom because my parents will go nuts and start to sue the school or something. I hate that.

"Now, get changed before—"

//ding dong//

"Please don't tell me it's the twins." I said.

The maids nodded their heads.

I groaned. "I'm going to get changed." I said and sprinted out from the kitchen.

But as soon as I made my way to the stairs..

"Yue?" oh great.