Unnoticed

-Yue's POV-
After volleyball practice, all of us would normally clean up the gym together. I told the twins to go ahead first without me.

Atsumu got worried about me but I assured him that I would be fine.

"Yue, I'm going to wait for you outside okay?" Shizumi said. I turned to her and nodded, "Okay sure. But if I'm late, just go ahead without me." I told her.

Shizumi gave a thumbs up and walked out of the gymnasium.

I was about to lock the storeroom when someone grabbed my hand and closed the door behind. It was dark but there was a small ray of light from outside.

"W-Who is it?" I stuttered. It might be dark but I could feel the person is smirking.

"What's the deal with the blonde guy?"

That voice, that tone. It's Oikawa.

Why do I feel it's so tensed and hot?

I could feel both of us so close to each other.

"He's just a friend." I replied, breathing slowly.

"Just a friend huh?" Oikawa repeated after me. He leaned in close, I could see half of his face. He had this look as if he wanted to devour me or something.

"Why do you care?" I told him. "You're making me crazy." He said.

What? Did I hear that right? He's not being a  f*ckboy is he?

"How am I making you crazy? I'm isolating myself from you." I said.

"That's exactly why." he said and pinned both of my hands above my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Why haven't you still noticed?" he said and sighed frustratingly.

"I don't." I replied.

That's a lie.

It's a lie.

I know what you mean Oikawa, I understand.

He rested his forehead against mine. "So this is what it feels like to be unnoticed.." he whispered.

You're making me crazy too Oikawa.

"Don't play with me," I said to him.

He let me go and sighed. "Suit yourself." he replied and left without saying a word no more.

My mind was completely in places.

After I locked the storeroom, I turned off everything and locked up the gym.

I saw Shizumi together with Iwaizumi and Oikawa. Oikawa seemed frustrated and didn't want to vibe with them.

"Let's go home!" Shizumi said. The four of us walked silently. The first stop was of course my place, Atsumu seriously waited outside the house.

His expression changed when he saw Oikawa.

"You can go now." I said to them but I didn't even look at Oikawa. I just couldn't.

"Whatever." Oikawa said. "Take care," Iwaizumi said. "See you tomorrow Yue!" Shizumi added.

Oikawa walked ahead first leaving Iwa-chan and Shizumi.

The three of us exchanged looks, I bit my lower lip. Shizumi nodded, "I guess you'll tell me tomorrow or later?" she said.

I shrugged my shoulders, Iwa-chan jogged off to catch up with Oikawa.

Shizumi waved at me and ran to catch Iwa-chan too.

"Come on, Tsumu, don't give me that look." I said and went inside the house. "Does age matter?" he asked and leaned in.

I was flustered. "Whaddya mean?" I asked in a gibberish way. Atsumu smirked. "You know, you might be my best-friend and you're a year older than me..." he said trailing off.

"Ookay... So?" I asked. Atsumu shook his head, "Nothing." he said and smiled and went upstairs to the spare room.

My parents treat them as their own but it feels 100x weirder and awkward when he said that to me earlier on.

And during dinner, I couldn't even eat much. I was barely touching my food.

I was thinking about Oikawa and Atsumu at the same damn time.

"Ugh, this is stupid!" I groaned and surprised them during dinner. "Sweetheart what's the matter?" my father asked.

With sudden realization, I facepalmed myself and groaned. "Nothing. I'm sorry." I said and drank my water.

With Atsumu staring at me across the table,  and then thinking about what Oikawa did back in the storeroom. I was blushing so hard.

"I'm done with dinner." I told them and stood up. "But Yue, you barely touched your food." my mother said.

I sighed. "Not in mood mom." I said and left as I went upstairs to my room.

I locked the door and sat on the floor with my back touching my door.

I was trying to calm myself down.

//knock knock//

"Who is it?" I asked lazily.

"It's me." Osamu?

"Samu? Is that really you? You know I can't differentiate between you and Tsumu." I said.

"It's really me."

I unlocked the door and opened it only to find Atsumu. I was about to close the door but Atsumu stopped me by giving an Onigiri.

I groaned, "Is this from your brother? Or what?"

"It's from Osamu. Eat up will ya? Stop thinking a lot. I'm kidding okay." he said and smiled.

He left and went into his room.

There was a small sticker note on the onigiri.

"Eat up little moon. -Samu and Tsumu"

I smiled when they said 'little moon' because for a girl who's a year older than them, when I was in Hyōgo I was bullied for being small and quiet.

The twins would show up and help me out of the blue, and that's where friendship started.

I ate the onigiri happily.

//knock knock//

"It's Osamu."

I opened the door and it was really Osamu this time. "I ate the onigiri." I told him. "Um, I wasn't going to ask about that but good for you."

I raised an eyebrow and shook my head. "If this is about another onigir flavor I'm going to slam my door at you." I said.

He smiled sheepishly. I know what I said, but I possibly couldn't do it if it's Osamu. They might be twins but they have different personalities.

"How about curry Onigiri?" I said to him. He smiled, "I'll consider that." he replied. "Thanks lil moon." he said pinching my cheeks and left.