The Twins

"Yue?" oh great. I'm caught by the twins and I'm still drenched in sour milk.

"Ooh, you grew beautifully." Atsumu complimented. Osamu nodded and smiled.

"Um, thanks? Now why don't you sit at the living room and make yourselves at home? I gotta go get changed." I said and sprinted to my room.

I slammed the door shut and removed my dirty uniform and went to the bathroom for a long hot shower.

Bla bla blah, done with washing myself up, I changed into a black t-shirt with matching shorts and wore another sweatpant over because I hate changing for practice later.

I ran down the stairs but then happened to fall on my butt. The twins always catch me doing silly stuff or embarrassing moment.

"Why yer rushing?" Osamu asked while eating onigiri. "N-Nothing, it's a surprise to see both of you here. Shouldn't you two be in school?" I asked.

Besides, the distance between Miyagi and Hyōgo is damn far. You have to take the damn plane. There are no direct ways by train but it'll take about 5 hours? I don't know.

"Preparing for volleyball." they replied in sync. I slumped on the couch and massaged the temples of my head. "Oh God, volleyball." I blurted.

Atsumu noticed my jersey, "Oh? Yer a captain." he said. "Pft. It's difficult." I said and sighed.

"Hmm? How so? I see yer good." Oooof that Kansai dialect. ≧∇≦

"Whatever, I'm leaving." I told them. I know it's rude but.. It feels so awkward without Shizumi.

"Hey, where yer goin?" Atsumu asked. "Making a call." I replied and pressed Shizumi on my speed dial. "Shizumi speaking." she answered.

"Are you done in school?" I asked. I could hear Iwaizumi talking in the background. I guess they really are a thing?

"Yeah! Look practice starts in an hour." she stated. "Could you come over?" I told her.

"Iwa-chan not now, I'm busy." ohh someone's having a chemistry with Iwaizumi.

"Sorry, Iwa wanted cuddles. Anyway, I'll come over!" she happily said. I heard Iwaizumi groan in the background and that's where I ended the call.

-minutes later-

//ding dong//

Before I could open the door, Osamu opened it.

"Uh hello, is Yue here?" Shizumi asked.

Osamu went to the side and stared at me. Shizumi gave me weird looks. "Oookay?" she slowly walked towards me.

Atsumu appeared out of the blue too. "Um, Yue?" she asked.

I sighed and did a facepalm.

"Long story, let's have tea.?" I said as I told the maid.

As soon as tea was served, the twins sat across us and Shizumi and I were facing them oppositely.

"They're twins." I started the conversation. Shizumi nodded while sipping her tea. "And?" "They're my childhood best friend." I continued. "And?" I groaned. "They play volleyball." I said again.

"So yer go to school with Yue?" "Woah, Kansai dialect!" Shizumi exclaimed. The twins gave a smile. "But Yue, how come you don't sound like... You know."

"I was in Hyōgo only for a year, I spent most of my time alone until these two approached me and we became besties." I explained.

"But Hyōgo is really god damn far. It's literally on the other side of Japan." Shizumi said.

The twins nodded, "Yer got a point." I stared at the clock and it was almost practice.

I nudged Shizumi with my elbow and gave her a sign. "Oh um, it was really fun talking with you twins." she said.

"Tsumu, Samu, I— we gotta go for volleyball practice." I told them as I stood up.

"Aww," Atsumu whined. "Hey, can we watch your practice session?" Osamu asked.

Shizumi and I exchanged looks, to be honest it's going to be risky because outsiders aren't allowed but since it's after school. Why not? Besides, I can't say no to them.

As we were walking infront and the twins were behind, Shizumi stared at me. "What?" I asked. "They're second years? That huge?" she said.

"Well yeah, they're like the only friends I had back in Hyōgo. Does age really matter on being friends?" I asked. Shizumi shook her head sideways as a sign of no. "I gotta say, Atsumu kinda likes you." she said.

I rolled my eyes, "Ugh, there's no way he likes me. We're best friends. All of us." I said and smiled.

As we reached the school's gym, the twins sat on the bench while greeting the coach and teacher. Of course introducing themselves otherwise they'd be kicked out from watching us play.

"Go Yue! Give us a nice serve!" Atsumu cheered while we were in position during practice.

It was cute but also annoying at the same time.

Makomo was on the opposing side so I could really see her rage at me. Everytime she did a serve, it would be hitting at my place.

This time it hit me hard. "Hey! What's the matter with you?" I questioned after successfully receving the ball but I stopped the match asking for a time out.

"Stay away from Oikawa." she sneered. I scoffed. "Excuse me?" I said in disbelief. "I barely did anything!" I added.

She scoffed back, "You're such a sl*t." she snapped at me.

"Enough girls." the coach stopped us and gave us 15 minutes break.

I walked over towards the twins because Atsumu was holding my water bottle. "Hey, what was that about?" Atsumu asked.

I shook my head and shrugged, "Beats me. I barely touched nor talked to her so called 'boyfriend'." I said out in frustration.

I didn't realize Atsumu was dabbing the sweat from my forehead. "Tsumu!" I exclaimed in embarrassment.

"Ugh, stop that." Osamu told Atsumu. Atsumu smirked. "Heheh." he giggled.

-Oikawa's POV-
Makomo really has done it. She's doing a commotion in the middle of their practice. I honestly don't know how to get rid of her. She's following me like a lost puppy.

And who are those two with Yue? The blonde guy is acting all lovey-dovey with Yue.

It's making me jealous. For real.

"You're not jealous aren't you?" Iwaizumi asked. I scoffed, "What's there to be jealous of?"

I'm sensing there's something off here.