Prologue

"And this year the businessman of the year award goes to Karthik Goenka

"And this year the businessman of the year award goes to Karthik Goenka....." announces the host.
The hall is filled with the applauses of the crowd.There he comes to receive his award with dignity.Girls in the ceremony are drooling for his charm and waiting for his glance on them but he royally ignores everyone as it is not a new thing for him.
Then the host asks him to speak a word about his success.

"Good evening Ladies and Getlemen.Well first I would like to thank the jury for believing that I deserve this award. In everyone's life there is definitely a support system for us to become successful.Well in my life also there is a support system and yeah that is my family none other my elder sister Niharika Goenka. Her prayers and support made me stand in front of you.Also the credit of my success goes to each and every employee of Goenka enterprises. Everyone of them is a part of my success and my rivals how could I forget them.Their competition made me work hard and achieve it.I always remember one thing 'My biggest enemy is best well wisher.' Thank you everyone."

As he finished off his speech he came down from the dias and stood beside his sister and gave her warm side hug.She reciprocates it with a proud on her face with a wide smile.

The media reaches there and clicking their pics.

Reporter 1 : Mr. Goenka how are you feeling about your achievement...?

Karthik : I am happy that I could able to reach my dreams and goals and made my family proud of me.

Reporter:Ms Goenka, when are you going to get married to Mr Dev Dixit

Niharika : Very soon.

The reporter 2 :  Mr.Goenka we heard that you were in a relationship with a friend in your college.Is it true?If yes why she didn't attend the party?Did you break up with her? What's the reason behind it?Is your sister Ms.Niharika Goenka involved in that?

Karthik : Well mister I would not like answer about my personal life and there is nothing to involve my sister in this.

He left there with an angry grin clutching her wrist protectively.

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you
@SriramKarthikeya777
Niharika3107