Chapter 1

Karthik along with Niha reached his Villa

Karthik along with Niha reached his Villa.The journey from Party hall to his Villa is a silent one.No one dared to speak a single and he is fuming red.
Tackling angry Karthik means game with death.

Karthik rushes into his room and bangs his door with a loud thud.Niha decides to stay that night there itself as she needs to calm down him the next morning.But she doesn't know the innner turmoil he is going through.

Karthik's room.

Karthik POV.

I came to my room and closed my room with a bang.I know Di(elder sister) must understood my situation that's why she might have decided to not to disturb me.She very well knew about my anger.No one have courage to speak to me when I angry.The reason behind right now for my anger is not reporter's question it's because of her.Yes there was a girl in my life whom I lived immensely.She is the reason for all the misery in my life.She is the one who made my life hell.I just can't control myself so I took the Scotch bottle from my cupboard and walk towards the balcony facing the blue sea.Those were the days where I lead my life happily but right now probably those were the worst memories of my life which I can't able to delete.

End of POV

**Flashback starts**

Tring.......Tring.......

School bell rings........

It's the first day of academic year.
Some students are happy to attend school after so many days and meeting their friends while some are moody as they are back to school.After the prayer was done all the students were left to their respective classes.

8th Class.

The class is full of noise as still teacher has not entered the class.In the last benches boys are chit-chatting about their vacations.Karthik is busy in his conversation suddenly the entire class became silent.Whole attention of the class is at the entrance of the class.
Sunrays are peeping on the face of the person at the entrance.....So there is not a clear view of the face.But one thing is clear that the person is a girl in a white shirt and blue skirt.Slowly the girl's face revealed.As soon as she walked further Karthik's eyes are on her.As soon he saw her his heart skipped a beat.

(Bgm plays)

Khairiyat pucho, kabhi to kaifiyat pucho
Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai
Dil mera dekho, na meri haisiyat pucho
Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hai
Anjaam hai tay mera Hona tumhe hai mera
Jitni bhi hon dooriyan filhaal hain
Yeh dooriyaan filhaal hain Ho...
Khairiyat pucho, kabhi to kaifiyat pucho
Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai
Dil mera dekho, na meri haisiyat pucho
Tere bin ek din jaise sau saal hai.

Soon the entry of teacher made them to come out of their dreamland.All are seated in their places.The girl sat in the bench which two benches ahead to the Karthik's one in the next row. She is busy in making new friends while our Karthik is restless to get a glimpse of her.

Teacher saw the pretty girl and asked-
" I think you new here?What's your Name?

The pretty girl stood up all eyes of the class went on her...
She said- "Hello ma'am my name is NAIRA..."

Teacher-"Welcome Naira...From which school you came from?"

Naira-"Ma'am I came here from Narayana school.."

Teacher-"Ok sit down...Students now answer your attendance."

Karthik's Mind voice
(Naira.....What a name yaar....)

********

She is very friendly and adjusted with all her new classmates yet she is a shy person when comes to boys.She is very good at studies so soon she became class leader.She mostly avoids talking to boys until if it is related studies.Karthik took this as a chance and started asking doubts.By this he became a little close to her than other boys.

Inter school cricket tournament is announced by the principal and Karthik is team captian.But Naira is not interested in sports.Karthik is putting all his efforts to win this match by hook or crook.Because it's about the pride of the school and himself. Till today their school never lost in tournament.All the matches went smoothly and their school team reached finals.Last match is with Narayana school. This time Naira's classmates dragged her into the stadium as everytime she is giving some excuses not to watch the match.But they are stubborn enough and brought her to match. Naira is hell nervous as the finals is between her old-school and present school. All her friends are cheering for their team while some of her old schoolmates are giving death glares to her.She sat silently and watching the match. She is amused by the gaming skills and style of Karthik.As how he led the team and maintained a calm and cool even at tough situations.Finally with a great team work and excellent captaincy of Karthik lead to Victory of their school. All the students and teachers started congratulating them. Then she comes.

Naira: Congratulations guys you really had a great match.

Karthik: Thank you.

She shakes his hand and he was on cloud nine.But she seemed to be bit nervous which didn't go unnoticed by Karthik.

Karthik: Hey! Is everything alright? You seemed to be bit worried.

Naira: Nothing like that. I am just tired.

Karthik: You behaves like you are the one who played the match not us.

Naira: Haa? ( confused)

Karthik: Nothing just joking.

She smiles with a wide grin on her face.

Karthik's mind voice.
(Please don't smile like that yaar.You are just making me crazy.)

******

Karthik's POV

After the cricket match we didn't talk regurarly.I used to secretly glance at her during the classes or when meet in the corridors we used to exchange Hi Hellos.Like this our 8th standard completed.We are 9th now. It's the month of February and our school is organizing a science fair.Guess what Naia and I are in the same team.
As the project is a four members one my friend Anurag and his twin sister Nivedita are also our team members.

End of POV.

---------------------------------------------------------

Precap : Closing distances......