02| 🄵🄴🄰🅁

Growing up as a child I was thought a lot of things both at home and school. My teacher claimed that ABC's and 123 were the foundation of a successful future. It sounded pretty much weird to me, but it's not like I had a choice though.
I was dumped in a classroom like all the other neighbouring kids.

It was a cold day in hell for me.

                             ~~~~~
Either ways, most of the things I learnt helped me. I was enlightened on numerous aspects of life that opened various thoughts to muse on, which later became matured enough to be called a dimension of its own.

                            ~~~~~
They told me that growing up means showcasing responsibility to the world.
I had to learn to respect, learn to adapt and also to make profit in every interest I set my eyes on.
That meant I have to work to gain my achievements.

They told me that I need money in other to outline my dreams to make a bright future.
I never thought of this question until I became an actual 18+ human.
So I asked myself, 'So is this what life is about?'

Why can't I order what I want to be done in my life? Why do they need some printed paper to make dreams come true?

As long as a child grows up, an aim and money become their only focus. It doesn't feel like independence when an adult who used to shove ABC's and 123's into the mind for nothing but more work.

Getting to know the world was entertaining and amazing, but this sort of feeling never occurred to me.

                            ~~~~~
'I shouldn't do this, I can't do this. I would rather be nothing than to face what's ahead of me.'

But then I shouldn't be thinking only about my well being. That's where another question bounced back at me; Why can't other people order what they want to be done in their lives? Why don't I need money to make my dream come true?

I thought the world was cruel to me, but I was wrong. The society is a selfless arena filled with different kind of things and people.
It's like being a new fish that is being  dumped into a pool of other fishes.
I shouldn't be worried of how cold or hot the pool is gonna feel, I should be worried of how the fishes are gonna react with me around.

                           ~~~~~
The truth is, I don't even know whether the right word is worried, cause I can sense a sparse of courage and certainty in me.
Deficient isn't a word to look at right now.

This is strangely different.
I guess I'm begining to fear.