04| 🄲🄾🄽🄲🄻🅄🅂🄸🄾🄽

This isn't a chapter of the previous ones. I'm using this part to talk about two things.
One; the reason behind this, and two; The main message of 'Twilight| FAWWA'

To begin, this collection of random words and stuff was generated on the 29th of July 2020.
Yeah, I only made this happen in less than five days. Youre allowed to applaud me and my team.

I believe that majority of people who read this were bewildered as to what exactly this book is taking about. Well,  the big question is just around the corner.

People will tease me for saying this but I don't care anyways.

I've found something very special recently. It's more precious than Silver or Gold or any gem stone.
That something is what I want the world to take note of; Friendship.

I used this opportunity mainly to surprise my best friend I could ever have; @Ayeesa111 . So if you're reading this bestie.... 'Surprise!!'

Moving on to the next factor, I've noticed a lot of strife rise in these uneasy times. I know everybody's life isn't how it used to be, but it doesn't mean you should change negatively.

Using this 'gift' as a platform, I want tell all my viewers  that Friendship is something that has no boundaries.

There's no boundary in friendship when you expose your love and care.
Believe me, that is something science cannot compare.
Twilight will come, dawn to will rise.

Use this motivation to encourage others to brace onto their bond and also tell a friend 'I love you'.
Do it now, cause it might be to late later on.

I'm gonna do mine now:
ayeesa111 I love you.
Well, that's it. Much love goes to all my viewers and supporters.
                                        @Dessy_Strange