03| 🅃🄷🄴 🅁🄾🄰🄳 🄰🄷🄴🄰🄳

There are days that pass by so quickly, you never get to mark its count. Throughout different seasons, I've been able to put a few things in place.

The truth is, I never believed I would be able to reach this far. Knowing fear was lot of trouble to handle with an oblivious mind.

                             ~~~~~
I used to stay up at night every time at home, not because I wasn't sleepy, but I was scared and alone.

I used to think of the chances I watched them fall, and later scream to the man behind the mirror on the wall.

There was a time I considered drugs as an option, but a sense of purity and advice gave me a caution.

Of all the struggles I still have, fear is my weakest bone.
None of my family reached out to me. It was like I was never known.

I know I need some sort of hope to keep me company, a blanket to cover my fears.
I need someone to need for me to feel needed.

'Where will I pass in the road ahead? How am I going to cope with life with nothing but toxics in my head?'

This is when I realize that I need a partner, someone to join me in this bumpy ride.
I've made a lot of mistakes, where's that someone to say 'at least I tried'?

All along I had no feelings to share. Taking to myself was all that I could hear.

I groaned all the time when I felt mentally challenged, thinking that this is the way my destiny was arranged.

So far I've only been talking about me, I really don't need answers to everything... I need to take a path where I can find a 'we'.

                            ~~~~~
All I gave left is a pair of shoes, a torch and hope.
Let the stars of twilight be my hope... cause I know there's more than 'I' in my life.
All I have to do is to find it.

This is not another question, its my mission. Let it be yours to.

Search for that someone to be your twilight star.
Together as one, 'friends are what we are.'

The End.